The Will Smith Slander Thread

You’re over complicating things.

Do you think Chris Rock will clown Jada again?

If no, then Will accomplished what he intended.

He could have achieved that a much different way….

I guess the question is, in the long term, will this be worth it? The peak moment of your acting career will be remembered as the day you couldn’t control your emotions and assaulted a peer on national TV.

I didn’t see it as joke. Jada has always portrayed a strong woman on screen. I think GI Jane was the ultimate complement. From what I saw, Chris didn’t really clown anyone.

Will was initially laughing and caught feelings once he noticed jada wasn’t laughing. I believe she was already in her feelings when Chris said something about her a few years back.

It seems it was all jokes until he said something about Jada.

I’m sure the jokes about their relationship will continue, the jokes about her adulterous ways, maybbeeeee the jokes on her condition will cease, but is the message Will trying to send out is that’s it’s ok to poke at her smashing other dudes, but don’t ya dare speak on her baldness? Also, are we gonna show the same empathy for Kanye when he spazzes out? Or is this reserved for Will?

People in general never joked about her hair/appearance. She's had short hair not shaved but low before. Willow had/has shaved head. Jada talked about her Alopecia for the first time back in November/December 2021. Unless someone is active in certain parts of twitter/IG or watches her show they wouldn't know about it.

Outside of Will Jada love, Open marriage, Red Table talk and the entanglement Jada's name doesn't come up.

Kanye was celebrated for the Bush comment and things shifted with Taylor but people still joked about it probably because he was defending Beyonce. Kanye used all his free passes so it's a terrible comparison.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1648507602909.jpg

🤣🤣

He could have achieved that a much different way….

I guess the question is, in the long term, will this be worth it? The peak moment of your acting career will be remembered as the day you couldn’t control your emotions and assaulted a peer on national TV.

Dudes put waaay too much stock in the “ruined the high point of your career” narrative. That man is rich behind imagination and the world is his oyster. WE may look at it that way, but I can assure you Will’s gonna be wiping his tears with the unlimited monies at his disposal. Soon this will be forgotten and everyone will love him again. Trust.

Willing to bet, this won’t be the last time he is targeted at an event like this….won’t shock me if next year the Oscars do it again…maybe not a joke towards Jada, but def a reference to this moment….now Will is the sensitive cat unable to control his emotions….the law protects you against physical assault, not being victim of a roast..

No they not. Will has been made fun of but people do respect him. Nobody is making those type of jokes again around Will and Jada. Especially after we know she has alopecia. Will shoulda dealt with Chris backstage off camera because I do agree you gotta think long term. The **** is basically world news. :lol: :smh:

Really don’t see how people defend and still fans of Will. Dude says he has a open marriage and lets other dudes smash Jada and gets offended over a joke from a well known veteran comedian and can’t take it or if you watch Jomboys video look who really is telling him to go go up there and handle this by slapping Chris Rock.

Then theres the whole weird scientology thing. Forcing movie studios to put his son in films. The bad recent summer popcorn flcks.

Really don’t see how people defend and still fans of Will. Dude says he has a open marriage and lets other dudes smash Jada and gets offended over a joke from a well known veteran comedian and can’t take it or if you watch Jomboys video look who really is telling him to go go up there and handle this by slapping Chris Rock.

Then theres the whole weird scientology thing. Forcing movie studios to put his son in films. The bad recent summer popcorn flcks.
You just described a dozen different movie stars.

What makes Will the one undeserving of fans?

Back
Top Bottom