The XIs, what would u do?

Ok so i got my XIs on release day. me and my roomate went together as we had planned a month ago. we get in the mall 10 mins after it opens and its empty somehow. so we were thinkin gettin these will be easy. come to find out everyone has already ran in and out in 10 mins. so some how they still had my 10.5(real common size here) but they didnt have my friends 12. so im thinkin im real lucky. I get home and i see there are pairs with jumpmans but din really care i just wanted a pair of XIs that bad.So i look at em and i picture wearin them but i come to realize i really dislike all white shoes. These were my first all white shoes since AF1s back in 2005. Then i see a pair on flight club for 300 and im like if i could get that.........but i also thought about customizing them like people do the varsitys but im unsure. Im not asking yall to tell me what to do i just an opinion. would u keep(to rock) cause i dont preserve shoes, sell em, or paint em to be unique

Originally Posted by eldrinlee

Ok so i got my XIs on release day. me and my roomate went together as we had planned a month ago. we get in the mall 10 mins after it opens and its empty somehow. so we were thinkin gettin these will be easy. come to find out everyone has already ran in and out in 10 mins. so some how they still had my 10.5(real common size here) but they didnt have my friends 12. so im thinkin im real lucky. I get home and i see there are pairs with jumpmans but din really care i just wanted a pair of XIs that bad.So i look at em and i picture wearin them but i come to realize i really dislike all white shoes. These were my first all white shoes since AF1s back in 2005. Then i see a pair on flight club for 300 and im like if i could get that.........but i also thought about customizing them like people do the varsitys but im unsure. Im not asking yall to tell me what to do i just an opinion. would u keep(to rock) cause i dont preserve shoes, sell em, or paint em to be unique
post pics...you got a pair w. the jumpman? keep em DS or rock em. don't mess em up though bc those are gonna be worth guap!!!

idk homie, imo i think these shoes look hot when i rock em w. shorts or w. pants.....try em w. an outfit n see how u like em, then let that make ur decision

i see em with some white nike shorts black shirt black socks...........matter of fact imma throw all that on then see if i wantem thats a great idea thanks swagga-so-fresh

heres a summary....he bought them simply because their 11s, and now he doesnt know dont know what to do with them because their all white and he doesnt like all white.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

You're not going to get $300, but if you don't like them just sell them.

Yeah, its a lot of people on NT selling em for $200. Dont expect a major profit if you sell em.

i'd sell them. the least u can get is your money back and its like u never bought them in the first place
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

heres a summary....he bought them simply because their 11s, and now he doesnt know dont know what to do with them because their all white and he doesnt like all white.
smh.gif
roll.gif
Hilarious!
And the sad part is, he doesn't even know you're clowning him!
roll.gif

i see em with some white nike shorts black shirt black socks...........matter of fact imma throw all that on then see if i wantem thats a great idea thanks swagga-so-fresh

that sounds awful. why would u wear black socks with white shoes? eww

look man i dont even kno why i post in here i happy some people reply with positive answers but all the negative comments make no sense, im really startin to say f this website. its full of immature grown men, cause these weak +%+ joans yall come up with n lol at.......its sad. ill take every last one of yall out but this the internet so i wont talk s%%% on here cause i guarantee all the one on here runnin yall mouth wont say nun in my face.

look man i dont even kno why i post in here i happy some people reply with positive answers but all the negative comments make no sense, im really startin to say f this website. its full of immature grown men, cause these weak +%+ joans yall come up with n lol at.......its sad. ill take every last one of yall out but this the internet so i wont talk s%%% on here cause i guarantee all the one on here runnin yall mouth wont say nun in my face.

Over exaggerate much? 99% of the posts in here answered your question.

Back
Top Bottom