The Zelda 64 Appreciation Thread

Having grown up with this mystical game filled with wonder and magic in middle school and waiting to get home on some days just to play it again it left a good impression on me... Anybody else love this game? One of the greatest games ever made

zelda_ocarina_of_time.jpg

Having grown up with this mystical game filled with wonder and magic in middle school and waiting to get home on some days just to play it again it left a good impression on me... Anybody else love this game? One of the greatest games ever made

zelda_ocarina_of_time.jpg

hands down my favorite game of all time, those were the good days.
i forced my little brother to play this also even those it's not his generation, he loved it also.

after that it would be final fantasy 7, then call of duty 4 for me.

hands down my favorite game of all time, those were the good days.
i forced my little brother to play this also even those it's not his generation, he loved it also.

after that it would be final fantasy 7, then call of duty 4 for me.

I love this game. The music like the fairy's fountain, Zelda's Lullaby, opening theme.....perfection

I love this game. The music like the fairy's fountain, Zelda's Lullaby, opening theme.....perfection

For some odd reason, I had the biggest urge to play it today. I really hope I can find my gamecube controller.

EDIT: I FOUND MY LEGEND OF ZELDA COLLECTOR'S EDITION GAMECUBE DISC!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For some odd reason, I had the biggest urge to play it today. I really hope I can find my gamecube controller.

EDIT: I FOUND MY LEGEND OF ZELDA COLLECTOR'S EDITION GAMECUBE DISC!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom