Theatrical Trailer for Saw 3-D (coming out in October)

Hmmm.... im curious about how that 3D is gonna work....
but i wanna see it, because it finally brings some closure to the first Saw, thats really why i have been watching all these damn movies.... what happens to the Doctor!!!!!

Hmmm.... im curious about how that 3D is gonna work....
but i wanna see it, because it finally brings some closure to the first Saw, thats really why i have been watching all these damn movies.... what happens to the Doctor!!!!!

Originally Posted by Crumbs

is this the 6th? or 7th?
7th, I think.
ohwell.gif

I'm looking forward to it tho. Even though there's 6 movies of it out right now, they're still pretty entertaining to watch. So I'll be checking it out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

is this the 6th? or 7th?
7th, I think.
ohwell.gif

I'm looking forward to it tho. Even though there's 6 movies of it out right now, they're still pretty entertaining to watch. So I'll be checking it out.
pimp.gif

^They already said it's going to be the last.

What's Chester doing in there??

^They already said it's going to be the last.

What's Chester doing in there??

i love saw and have watched every installment on release day and will continue to do so.....buuuuutttt im pretty sure they are gonna just throw doc gordon in the mix to appease the hardcore fans. i just see his inclusiion being a let down after several years and a declining plot line that desperately needed him to be included in more ways than a flashback or a door with his name on it......OR IT COULD BE EPIC (im a pessimistic optimist i guess)

i love saw and have watched every installment on release day and will continue to do so.....buuuuutttt im pretty sure they are gonna just throw doc gordon in the mix to appease the hardcore fans. i just see his inclusiion being a let down after several years and a declining plot line that desperately needed him to be included in more ways than a flashback or a door with his name on it......OR IT COULD BE EPIC (im a pessimistic optimist i guess)

Haha....Chester from Linkin Park is in it.

Love Saw 1 but that is all I could take. I think I am more of a fan that loves to hate Saw. Still want to watch all of them but am going to wait till it comes out on Blu-ray.

Haha....Chester from Linkin Park is in it.

Love Saw 1 but that is all I could take. I think I am more of a fan that loves to hate Saw. Still want to watch all of them but am going to wait till it comes out on Blu-ray.

Originally Posted by FEETure

*hopes its epic*

Back
Top Bottom