THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Whatz up fellas! I dont know if it was in this or the game thread but hopefully my brother from another mother (CP) let ya'll know I've been stupid busy.

I got a nice promotion in my 9 to 5 job + my side gig (Real Estate) has taken up alot of my time. The rest goes to my fam + watching my Heat games on my dvr.

Hang in there! LetsGoHeat!!!

h3at23 ... whats good family! Glad to see things are going well and yes CP gave us the good news! And with that Promotion of course, I fully expect a healthy Wedding Gift from you homie 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. Good to see you back fam!

[h1]Heat's Udonis Haslem working out[/h1]

By Kevin Arnovitz
ESPN.com

MIAMI -- Miami Heat forward Udonis Haslem took part in shooting drills on the Heat's practice court Tuesday as he continues his recovery from foot surgery.

The eight-year veteran expressed an eagerness to return to full-contact practice with the Heat, but also said he appreciates the delicate nature of the recovery process.

2184.jpg

Haslem

"I want to be at 80 to 85 percent," Haslem said. "100 percent? I probably won't be 100 percent until summertime or somewhere close to next season."

Haslem tore a ligament in his left foot on Nov. 20 in Memphis after battling with Memphis Grizzlies forward Zach Randolph, then falling backward onto the court. The Heat have maintained a target date of late March to early April for Haslem's return.

As he works toward that goal, Haslem described a daily regimen that includes weight training, cardiovascular conditioning and light shooting repetition.

"My focus is on getting out there with these guys, getting a couple of practices, getting my conditioning in, getting a rhythm and fitting in with what these guys have going on," Haslem said. "I don't want to disrupt the chemistry."

Haslem has missed 54 games since tearing the ligament. Prior to the injury, he was averaging 8.0 points, 8.1 rebounds and a Player Efficiency Rating (PER) of 12.81 in 26.5 minutes per game.

"We'll continue to gradually push him forward," coach Erik Spoelstra said. "He had a 50-shot limit today. He would like to shoot 300, but we will be very judicious early on right now to make sure he's doing it at a proper rate."

Kevin Arnovitz

[h1]Jordan Fly Wade – Dwayne Wade’s Signature Sneaker[/h1]
Posted by Joe on Friday, March 18  

After three years of being on Jordan Brand’s payroll, Dwayne Wade is finally getting his own signature sneaker.

Dwayne Wade has carried the torch for the signature Air Jordan series ever since he left adidas and signed with Jordan Brand in 2009. It was only a matter of time though before Team Jordan’s leading man got his own signature model and left his own sneaker legacy. He’ll begin that legacy with the Jordan Fly Wade, shown here in full detail for the first time, thanks to MarqueeSole. Sporting a Black/Red colorway, the sneakers feature a perforated upper with a carbon fiber overlay, a Phylon midsole with a visible Air unit in the heel, and a basketball shaped logo across the tongue with Wade’s number “3″ in a set of crosshairs.

According to reports, Wade will reveal the sneakers on-court during the 2011 NBA Playoffs, which is likely around the time of when you can expect the shoe’s to release. We’ll keep you updated as more details become available and let you know when an official release date is announced.

jordan-fly-wade-sneakers.jpg
jordan-fly-wade-sneakers-02.jpg
jordan-fly-wade-sneakers-03.jpg
jordan-fly-wade-sneakers-04.jpg
jordan-fly-wade-sneakers-05.jpg
jordan-fly-wade-sneakers-06.jpg

JB debut the new Wad3's & I debut my new SN.

[Tony Reali] Wad3 was w/Converse NOT adidas [Tony Reali]

edit- I like the new Wad3's but there's 1 thing I would change. Make the jumpman smaller or remove it all together

^ Heat why the new SN ? and those wades are Nice better than the crap CP and Melo be getting ... I would remove the jumpman entirely

laugh.gif
yeah good pic.... the carbon fiber overlay is pretty sick, but the rest of the shoe? eh... , they could have did better with the D3, after the carbon fiber they should have had one big whole section instead of breaking is up into part.. would have even looked better with laser etching

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the last couple wins... Would like to see this consistently down the stretch

Originally Posted by bdis1986

^ Heat why the new SN ? and those wades are Nice better than the crap CP and Melo be getting ... I would remove the jumpman entirely

I'll still use the other one(s) but this is my me being an a-hole SN. I was too humble/nice while the trolls were at full force. The villain SN
laugh.gif
I kid I kid

I wanted to make an SN w/Wad3 & Le6ron's #s in it

h3at6 wrote:

I'll still use the other one(s) but this is my me being an a-hole SN. I was too humble/nice while the trolls were at full force. The villain SN
laugh.gif
I kid I kid

Spoiler [+]
j/k

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif
I kid I kid

Spoiler [+]
j/k

FUUUUUUU
kvsm23vs24

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
I kid

Back
Top Bottom