THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

I thought if Murphy signed with Miami he'd get at least a good 20-24 minutes playing with the likes of Bosh, Dampier, Joel Anthony, and Ilgauskas. Should have came to Miami
tired.gif
. Oh well, I still think the Bibby addition is huge.

So are any of you worried about us getting it done in the playoffs? Given our troubles with good teams and our lack of half-court offense? The realist in me tells me that this is not the year, but the fanboy in me says that LBJ and D3 turn it into 6th gear in the playoffs and just put everything on their shoulders. Dropping co-40pt games!

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

So are any of you worried about us getting it done in the playoffs? Given our troubles with good teams and our lack of half-court offense? The realist in me tells me that this is not the year, but the fanboy in me says that LBJ and D3 turn it into 6th gear in the playoffs and just put everything on their shoulders. Dropping co-40pt games!

I think we have a good shot, but it's not certain. As of now, Boston is still a better team and Chicago has beaten us twice. It's going to be difficult, but all we can do is root for them and see where the chips fall. I don't give a damn about the expectations. I'm happy that we are better than we have been the past few years.

^Definitely funny I will admit .... but this has been beaten to death already fam ... we've moved on 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Damn you Heat haters!! I said "almost as good" as Chauncey. Some how reading comprehension is lacking and all you saw was "Bibby is better than...." or "just as good as..."   
30t6p3b.gif
He ain't "almost" as good either. 

Yo guys.

Not trying to intrude but watching MIA these past games has me wondering.

Y'all think Wade is just deep down upset right now? Meaning like he's no longer the main guy, and they ain't even looking for him to close the game. Part of him just has to be upset.

Just wondering what your opinions are on it.

No hate. I'm over Bron. All good on my side.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Oh well, I still think the Bibby addition is huge.
Huge, though? He's decent from 3 but his skills as a pure PG have vastly deteriorated. It's a slight improvement once he gets used to the system and players around him, but it's not huge, and even the slight improvement is debatable.

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

im like
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 everytime i see (road to june) in the heat season tread title.
lake show!
right
laugh.gif
 heat arent playing any games in june.
remember in the beginning of the season how much heat fans were defending how bosh is the premier PF in the league? and it was foolish to think that jamison was a similar player? what is there, like 7 pfs better than bosh?
laugh.gif

ryanbbn23 wrote:
AllRedJs wrote:
im like
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 everytime i see (road to june) in the heat season tread title.
lake show!
right heat arent playing any games in june.
remember in the beginning of the season how much heat fans were defending how bosh is the premier PF in the league? and it was foolish to think that jamison was a similar player? what is there, like 7 pfs better than bosh?

What should we rename it to: Official Heat Season Thread. Vol. Road to a first round exit in the playoffs...

Its not that serious the Heat still have a good chance to play Boston in the ECF, and maybe even win the series. Its not that far fetch.

roboski wrote:
Its not that serious the Heat still have a good chance to play Boston in the ECF, and maybe even win the series. Its not that far fetch.
laugh.gif

the heat have no chance if they get boston in the playoffs. have u missed all the games this year? the heat only have an advantage at the 3 position.

woo bad game last night, on to the next one.

Heat fans i implore you to stay strong in the face of all

the laughing hyenas. Everyone speaking now was glued in front of ESPN hoping

Lebron decided on their team too. 2006 we were 2-12 vs the top teams, the playoffs are what

matter. Take it easy ppl sobe was crazy last night and will be the same tonight, hmu if anything! lol

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

30t6p3b.gif
no words

im the opposite... too many words dont know where to start... dissapointing... deflating... embarassing... just to name a few 
30t6p3b.gif

2011- Miami Heat as of March 6: 43-20

2010- Cleveland Cavaliers as of March 6: 49-15

uh oh...

Pat Riley needs to start to giving Sploestra alot help. The Heat are so talenting but its like they dont have a definitive plan of attack. They'll be fine in the playoffs, they at least go to the NBA Finals.

Also #$#$# was crying?????

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Yo guys.

Not trying to intrude but watching MIA these past games has me wondering.

Y'all think Wade is just deep down upset right now? Meaning like he's no longer the main guy, and they ain't even looking for him to close the game. Part of him just has to be upset.

Just wondering what your opinions are on it.

No hate. I'm over Bron. All good on my side.

I believe so.   And it's not like 'Bron is doin' wonders as the closer.  I've always felt Wade should be the main man. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Pat Riley needs to start to giving Sploestra alot help. The Heat are so talenting but its like they dont have a definitive plan of attack. They'll be fine in the playoffs, they at least go to the NBA Finals.
2qthb38.gif

^ No wade ... yeah get out and running and getting easy fast break points is nice and maybe our main strength but that's not going to be there all the time ..also having a decent half court offense is important because come playoff time other teams are going to be getting back and setting up there D and when that happens what next ? you play one on one ? Nope 
you need movement like CP said screen and rolls pick and rolls, cuts.. swing the ball around have every heat player touch the ball draw defenders then kick it back out to the 3point shooters ..like what we were doing during January ..smh we are so predictable once in half court offense mode .....  

Back
Top Bottom