THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

This boy LeBron has zero moves with the basketball. Just straight ahead for him. When he loses a step its going to be Allen Iverson part 2. Watch him play no euro step no in and out no crossover nothing.

but neither did magic

Not one seat is empty in the arena wat are u guys talking bout ?

and that move by wade ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by h3at23

Miami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cleveland

I should know, I lived in cleveland too & hated it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I know.....Aurora Farms was all we had.....Yeah my bad for being Butt-Hurt Miami fans.....enjoy playoffs

I miss AF man. The outlets out here are reg price while up there they hook you up. Especially where you use to work

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Miami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cleveland

I should know, I lived in cleveland too & hated it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I know.....Aurora Farms was all we had.....Yeah my bad for being Butt-Hurt Miami fans.....enjoy playoffs

I miss AF man. The outlets out here are reg price while up there they hook you up. Especially where you use to work
i went to a outlet mall near everett, wa place was huge, but reg price for everything.... our nike outlet in portland is horrible.. we dont get !!%! in there...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pimp.gif

There were alot of empty seats at the start of the game. I guess Miami fans like to show up right before half-time.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pimp.gif

There were alot of empty seats at the start of the game. I guess Miami fans like to show up right before half-time.
Thats exactly what it is and has been all season  ... they literally waltz into the Arena around Mid 1st quarter 

goddamn is the fact that Heats fans are late arrivals to games going to be brought up everytime?

I'm not a Heat fan, but it gets annoying seeing it for every game.

It's been already estalished that the Heat don't have a good fanbase no need to beat a dead horse over and over again.

That sequence with Evan Turner on Lebron James proves my point exactly he could not make the move needed to create space from Turner and forced up a weak fadeaway jumpshot. DWade, Kobe, and players of that nature would have been able to shed the defender but LeBron could not. If he wants to achieve Kobe and Michael status he better develop some moves. He will not be bigger, stronger, and faster than everybody else forever.

Not a great 2nd qtr, but if you told me the Sixers would be within 5 at half, I'd be happy. Need to come out strong to start the 2nd half.

That sequence with Evan Turner on Lebron James proves my point exactly he could not make the move needed to create space from Turner and forced up a weak fadeaway jumpshot. DWade, Kobe, and players of that nature would have been able to shed the defender but LeBron could not. If he wants to achieve Kobe and Michael status he better develop some moves. He will not be bigger, stronger, and faster than everybody else forever.
 why bring this into this thread?... there is a 14 something page thread about it already...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

why bring this into this thread?... there is a 14 something page thread about it already...
I dont  think this guy knows anything about basketball, except that Kobe rocks, regular Kobe dfan

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Not a great 2nd qtr, but if you told me the Sixers would be within 5 at half, I'd be happy. Need to come out strong to start the 2nd half.

A pretty good assessment .... Sixers weren't a team I expected to just lie down and get ran over neither though  

Originally Posted by luxurious24

I dont  think this guy knows anything about basketball, except that Kobe rocks, regular Kobe dfan
Yeah I sure don't considering that I played college ball 
eyes.gif

I'ma LAKERS FAN first and i'll be the first to say that Kobe stops the offense by holding onto the ball too long which makes the team easier to defend.

eyes.gif

I'ma LAKERS FAN first and i'll be the first to say that Kobe stops the offense by holding onto the ball too long which makes the team easier to defend.
here.... go talk about it in there... my bad its 13 pages... http://niketalk.com/topic/295042

eyes.gif

U played college ball yet u make nonsensical comments on Brons game like that, put lebron against any Foward and he kills them off the dribble, lebron doesnt have a good outside game, he lives off of drives

eyes.gif

U played college ball yet u make nonsensical comments on Brons game like that, put lebron against any Foward and he kills them off the dribble, lebron doesnt have a good outside game, he lives off of drives
You clearly cannot read son.
I'm saying he has no moves that helps him shed defenders. No crossover, no spinmove, no stepback, no euro step. He's basically a bull in a china shop now which is fine, but in order for LeBron to be successful in the later stages of his career he will need these to be effective. Michael did it, Kobe is doing it. 

I get what he means.

LeBron gets by on the fact that he's athletically better than damn near everyone, and doesn't have to learn to score any other way than just bullying his way to the basket.

He's not always going to have that advantage. And when he starts to lose that, he's going to have to learn to be successful some other way.

Whether he'll be able to or not remains to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom