THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Looks like Miami fans really cared about getting to this game on time. Once they find out the Sixers are dominating, they probably won't even show up. What a joke Miami is.

Miami been like this a lot I think this year, their chyllen out right now, the sixers have 25 points already with 3 mins left in 1st quarter. its cool the heat will step it up soon.

The hell is Lisa Salters wearing?

Great start for the Sixers.

sick.gif
just woke up and checked the score

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Miami.......empty seats at a playoff game, what a joke

cleveland... economy goes down because of lebron, what a joke

Cleveland.....we know we horrid but forbes still had Miami ranked higher on worst cities to live.....how's that housing market, I thought we were bad but you guys take the cake....
happy.gif

Actually, with Lebron gone we went from being worst city to live to moving down a couple spots and Miami moved up since he got there..... how ironic

Miami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cleveland

I should know, I lived in cleveland too & hated it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Miami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cleveland

I should know, I lived in cleveland too & hated it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I know.....Aurora Farms was all we had.....Yeah my bad for being Butt-Hurt Miami fans.....enjoy playoffs

This boy LeBron has zero moves with the basketball. Just straight ahead for him. When he loses a step its going to be Allen Iverson part 2. Watch him play no euro step no in and out no crossover nothing.

Back
Top Bottom