THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

anyway im done with this, cause u got to be kiddin me,
laugh.gif
, lebron is lackin in on aspect when it comes to his game, that's consistent shooting, thats y last year they played zone on him in the boston series last year, they was forcin him to make stops. Lebron hardly gets any charges or blockin fouls cause he creates space off of drives, Lebron is 27, when his speed diminishes, he will rely on the post up game, a la Michael and Kobe,

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I get what he means.

LeBron gets by on the fact that he's athletically better than damn near everyone, and doesn't have to learn to score any other way than just bullying his way to the basket.

He's not always going to have that advantage. And when he starts to lose that, he's going to have to learn to be successful some other way.

Whether he'll be able to or not remains to be seen.
I don't think that he'll have to worry about that for some time
laugh.gif
,he's 26 and is in the prime of his career and will probably be in his prime for 4-5 more seasons

LeBron has the Biggest and thickest Headband in the game, Look at that thing, looks like a Bandana.  LeBron has so much pull in the NBA 

I understand what CAFinest23 is saying but this isn't the thread for that conversation. This should be about the game at hand.

This guy DWade is not built to last man, sooner or later son is gonna be wearing a full body suit under his uniform to keep from getting hurt
30t6p3b.gif

And I notice he changed sneakers, wonder why..

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

LeBron has the Biggest and thickest Headband in the game, Look at that thing, looks like a Bandana.  LeBron has so much pull in the NBA 

laugh.gif
 Because he got a thick headband? Bibby's is just as big..

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I get what he means.

LeBron gets by on the fact that he's athletically better than damn near everyone, and doesn't have to learn to score any other way than just bullying his way to the basket.

He's not always going to have that advantage. And when he starts to lose that, he's going to have to learn to be successful some other way.

Whether he'll be able to or not remains to be seen.
Thank You! 
I'm not a LeBron hater dude gets it done. But to be considered in the same sentence as Micheal Jordan and Kobe Bryant he needs to work at his craft. 

*DEAD* son said a post up game and LeBron in the same post! That boy can't post up a parking meter.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I understand what CAFinest23 is saying but this isn't the thread for that conversation. This should be about the game at hand.

This guy DWade is not built to last man, sooner or later son is gonna be wearing a full body suit under his uniform to keep from getting hurt
30t6p3b.gif

And I notice he changed sneakers, wonder why..

DWade takes ALOT of punishment. Hopefully he can find was to stay healthy.

Shoutout to Mike Bibby for stealing that highlight away from us. Throw the ball ahead Tales From The Crypt!

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Dudes trying to steal my swag and run with it
laugh.gif
Souljaboitellem

laugh.gif
 you gotta admit though, that thread ruffled a lot of feathers but it definitely sparked a great discussion where different viewpoints were shared ..... 
4692269101_6cb19af371.jpg
 well done sir 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Dudes trying to steal my swag and run with it
laugh.gif
Souljaboitellem

laugh.gif
 you gotta admit though, that thread ruffled a lot of feathers but it definitely sparked a great discussion where different viewpoints were shared ..... 
4692269101_6cb19af371.jpg
 well done sir 
pimp.gif
I didn't peep that thread but what you said is the truth. 

A man...it's all good. I was just joking 
pimp.gif
hat for being what it seems like the select few who really be watching the game 
pimp.gif
 Should join the discussion and get these cats from throwing rocks and stones as I carry the cross up the mountain. 

A man...it's all good. I was just joking :tongue:imp hat for being what it seems like the select few who really be watching the game :tongue:imp

Bruh i'm keep it real I WATCH basketball. People listen to what sportscaster says too much.

The Sixers have ZERO heart. Nobody on the team goes for any rebounds, they look like they don't even wanna be out there. You can see a huge difference between them and the Pacers.

And why is there not a seperate thread for this or the Bulls-Pacers series...?

Back
Top Bottom