THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by roboski

This thread has got to be the most troll'd thread in the sports forum. I saw plenty of b!$#% made stuff from Kobe and Jokim the other night but when Wade does a dunk at the end it's blown way out of proportion by the "heat haters".
and the thing is that nothing happens to them
tired.gif
. You go into their threads to say something and they threaten to report you when they come in here to do the same
tired.gif
. During the games no one other than the fans of the teams which are playing posts but if the Heat lose the thread gains 5+ extra pages of Knicks,Bulls,Lakers fans and "heat haters" coming in here to talk their %@*%
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

This thread has got to be the most troll'd thread in the sports forum. I saw plenty of b!$#% made stuff from Kobe and Jokim the other night but when Wade does a dunk at the end it's blown way out of proportion by the "heat haters".
tired.gif
. You go into their threads to say something and they threaten to report you when they come in here to do the same
tired.gif
. During the games no one other than the fans of the teams which are playing posts but if the Heat lose the thread gains 5+ extra pages of Knicks,Bulls,Lakers fans and "heat haters" coming in here to talk their %@*%
indifferent.gif
i hate fans like this regardless of what team their a fan of. it's lame when dudes can dish it out but get butt hurt when people get on their teams. to me team threads shouldn't be treated like their sacred anyways. if the lakers lose and play like crap,  see game 1 or game 4 of this hornets series,  they deserve the
laugh.gif
's and clowning from whoever,  yeah it's annoying but if they play like crap they deserve it, as long as whoever is letting me hear it doesn't get butt hurt or dissapear when their team messes up it's all in good fun to me.  so pretty much don't threaten to report people when you pop off too, or don't pull an outtacontrol music and take a 1 year niketalk break after your team loses and your fine with me 
laugh.gif

at the end of the day if i was a heat fan i would just
laugh.gif
at it though as i rather have people being that worried about my team then having my teams season thread quieter then a church mouse because my team did nothing.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

tired.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
i hate fans like this regardless of what team their a fan of. it's lame when dudes can dish it out but get butt hurt when people get on their teams. to me team threads shouldn't be treated like their sacred anyways. if the lakers lose and play like crap,  see game 1 or game 4 of this hornets series,  they deserve the
laugh.gif
's and clowning from whoever,  yeah it's annoying but if they play like crap they deserve it, as long as whoever is letting me hear it doesn't get butt hurt or dissapear when their team messes up it's all in good fun to me.  so pretty much don't threaten to report people when you pop off too, or don't pull an outtacontrol music and take a 1 year niketalk break after your team loses and your fine with me 
laugh.gif

at the end of the day if i was a heat fan i would just
laugh.gif
at it though as i rather have people being that worried about my team then having my teams season thread quieter then a church mouse because my team did nothing.
That right there sums it up perfectly CC. I'm all for the funny gifs and jokes and occasional jabs but when people are attacked in their on thread by outside haters and fans, thats where the line has to be drawn. Calling people b***** and clowns because they root for a specific team is lame and uncalled for. Say what you want about their team and poor performance because if played poor, then it's certainly warranted. But I've seen NT'ers get hammered and flamed by other people for no reason at all whatsoever; even during times when their respective team wins furthermore is simply uncalled for.

I can't wait for this series to start...2nd to the Bulls series of course.

I'm looking forward to some old school, NBA on NBC-style, genuine-disdain having, playoff basketball 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

Rondo would torch Bibby...

Doubt that Bibby will be guarding him all the time bro, use your noggin'
When did I say he would be? I'm just saying that starting Bibby would be bad for ya'll... In this match up it's better served for Bibby to come off the bench.

all teams play off rondo... let him beat you with his jump shot, so since bibby's defense aint that good.. it would be like he is playing off of him anyways... right?.. if his shots are falling then we need to switch to chalmers/house/miller/jones.. and have one of them follow ray around while wade plays on rondo...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

there is a reason why i didnt embed it for him...
laugh.gif
.. sunday is too far away...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I grew up on that right there so it's home cooking for me! 

laugh.gif
 so much memories with that song right there .. when the heat came to my elementary school they came into my class playing that song .. Kieth had the boombox  over his shoulder
roll.gif

[h1]Mike Miller, Udonis Haslem questionable[/h1]
MIAMI -- Despite injury problems throughout the regular season, the Miami Heat had hoped their key bench players would be healthy enough for crucial postseason series.

That does not look like it will be the case when they start their series with the Boston Celtics Sunday afternoon.

Following practice Friday, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra hinted that he wasn't counting on Mike Miller or Udonis Haslem for Game 1 and likely beyond.

Miller has a left thumb injury that limited him to fewer than seven total minutes in the first-round series with the Philadelphia 76ers.

Haslem has a slow-healing foot injury that he hoped he'd be back from a month ago but also is not ready.

Miller has a new brace on his left thumb even more intricate that the brace for his right thumb, which needed surgery earlier this season. Spoelstra said the brace is helping but that he's still in "evaluation" mode about Miller's availability. He has been active but did not play in the past three games.

"Coach understands I'll be ready if he calls my number," Miller said. "If not, I'll be the best cheerleader I can be."

Haslem, whose recovery has been slowed by persistent soreness that has limited practice time, recently ramped up his workload and appeared close to being activated. But Spoelstra attempted to throw water on that possibility.

"While we all see the light at the end of the tunnel, the series will not be our timeline [on Haslem]," Spoelstra said. "It may not happen in the next week or the next two weeks."

Haslem admitted that the Heat's recent strong play -- they have won 19 of their past 23 games -- may be making the coaching staff hesitant to alter the team's rotation to make room for him.

"As much as I'd love to be out there, I understand this is a very important series for us," Haslem said. "We've got a pretty good chemistry right now and I don't want to disrupt that. I don't want to force anything right now. With that being said, it is not as easy as a decision as people would think it would be and I understand that."

IraHeatBeat Ira Winderman 

Erik Spoelstra says definitively he will stay with Mike Bibby and Zydrunas Ilgauskas as his starters against Celtics.

4 hours ago
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]%$% is Spo doing?
mad.gif
[/font]

since bibby doesnt play good defense, its kinda like other teams playing lack defense on rondo and letting him beat them with his jumper...
boston is not a run and gun team like PHI so we dont need to worry too much about Z being slow...

Originally Posted by DubA169

you guys got some great representation in that series thread

DUB 
laugh.gif
, that thread is a joke fam. No need for real Heat fans to even consider looking in there. I will say however that the comedy in that thread is rather excellent nonetheless 
laugh.gif

Miami will have to win this series on talent alone
because their star, James, has the wisdom of a 15 year old.

Yall Jordan fans, Bird fans or Magic fans know what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom