THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Get out of here with all the ref talk. People here need to be talking about miami's DEFENSE, this is the reason they won the game. not ref calls. Miami clogged up that paint, and had hands swiping at anything in the paint. The bench spread the floor, and made big shots. I mean at one point the heat had a 19 point lead.....THATS DEFENSE.
Even if PP would have stayed on the floor it wouldnt have changed ANYTHING...every play from there on out was going to go to Ray allen.....he wasnt going to hit every single 3 either.

its funny how the L has allready went back to its 06 ways.

this game was a joke esp with the pierce ejection when they Cs was making a come back.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by miamib30514

enjoy it fellas, bask in the moment.
in the other thread Freshh will be Freshh 
laugh.gif
, but your responses my friend are well thought out and intelligent representing us fans rather well my friend. Freshh's enthusiasm is duly noted and refreshing but I think he's purposely placing the bulls eye on his back deflecting any attention that the Heat get .... Could it be brilliance lol? who knows but it might work out in the end for him but my goodness he's going in 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

But the Heat are quite settled on the snake metaphor in this case. As in, to kill a snake you must cut off the head. And the Heat view the Celtics, generally, as a snake.

“We don’t like them, it’s simple,

I really hate working on the days we play ..look I'm off tomorrow and i have to watch the lakers
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 anyway good game dat boy JJ was cookin he stepped up big time..and I knew wade had to break out of that cold play against Boston... in order for us to win he has to .. I rather not post in that other thread because its pure trash ..to me and I don't wanna get sniped
laugh.gif
 CC you cool in my book my dude .. I also think that ejection was not necessary... The heats D was amazing
eek.gif
  lets see if it can continue in game 2 ..

side note spo plz plz don't start Big Z
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 ..and Bibby held is own today

^Big Z just hasn't shown me much as of late and doesn't seem to want to live up to this matchup. He gets too emotional with the C's in all 5 games we've played them and his fouls are untimely. Reducing his minutes might be the best option.

yeah bibby held his own for the time he was playing... he really didnt look like he wanted to shoot that 3 because he has been missing them lately...
who else are we gonna play besides Z? he is the only center we got that can shoot a damn...
i got off at 6am this morning went to sleep at 740 and woke up at 1230 to watch the game.. now im at work again.. at least i got tuesday off...

laugh.gif
i supposed to work overtime on saturday... but @%%% it, im not coming in... pac fight and game 3 in boston? aint no way im gonna miss that day...

I called off today myself! luckily i have choice time days so i still get paid for today...i just had to watch the first game, and plus i was way to hung over from the night before.
I have to work Tuesday tho...So i will miss that game...smh

mr2cool80 wrote:
^Big Z just hasn't shown me much as of late and doesn't seem to want to live up to this matchup. He gets too emotional with the C's in all 5 games we've played them and his fouls are untimely. Reducing his minutes might be the best option.
Been saying this. 

I really think Jamal Maglore should be the starter (with Joel playing more minutes) dude is tough, scrappy,and his offense isn't as bad as some think. I think Spo starts Big Z cause he's good friends with LBJ, but we all know Joel and Jamal are way better then Big Z.

Z gets the start over the rest of them is because he actually have some type of offensive game.... he is able to spread the floor... if you cant shoot for #$@% and just hold the ball or miss open dunks ( dampier ) ... i would rather have bosh at the 5 vs JO and howard or lebron at the 4... but anyways, boston is gonna come out on fire on tuesday.... im more worried about seeing if we can take one in BOS...

HAPPY TUESDAY FELLAS! GAMEDAY ....

Trizzo, I agree with you on the fact that Z is more of an offensive asset then Damp is .. I agree completely. But it's safe to say that his play outisde of that makes him a bit of a liability at times as well. I still feel he should start no doubt, but his minutes should be shared with some of the other big men more evenly IMO. I agree with Robo in at least allowing Magloire to get more PT and see where it goes. He can't be that much worse then Z and has proven to be slightly better defensively as well.

At any rate, tonight is Game 2 and we must come out with energy early on cause the C's will be better prepared then they were on Sunday!

Whenever I read a ridiculous comment implying that the game was called perfectly, ithe post is always accommpanied by a miami heat related avy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Whenever I read a ridiculous comment implying that the game was called perfectly, ithe post is always accommpanied by a miami heat related avy
laugh.gif

And every time I see a post bashing the Heat/LBJ it's accompanied by either a Lakers sig or Kobe avy. How about you go back and figure out the Mavs and how to keep Kobe from taking half of his team's shots before talking about Miami?

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

laugh.gif

And every time I see a post bashing the Heat/LBJ it's accompanied by either a Lakers sig or Kobe avy. How about you go back and figure out the Mavs and how to keep Kobe from taking half of his team's shots before talking about Miami?

It's called speaking the truth. And I'm actually going for Miami, buddy.

laugh.gif

.....so true.

- i wonder why is it that LA/Kobe fans act threatened by LBJ/Heat? i have a security guard on my job that does the same nonsense.

laugh.gif

It's called speaking the truth. And I'm actually going for Miami, buddy.

And so am I.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif

.....so true.

- i wonder why is it that LA/Kobe fans act threatened by LBJ/Heat? i have a security guard on my job that does the same nonsense.

It's all apart of the dynamic of being a crazed & obsessed sports fan of particular team and or player. The Laker/Kobe fan contingent on this forum take it to a whole 'nother level, though. I remember when Miami won the 06 Title, outside of Dallas fans, they were the next saltiest bunch. They badly didn't want to see Shaq win with Wade. 
laugh.gif

It's just what most fan basses do.They're going to minimize anything that's a potential threat. Doesn't make it right or logical, it's just part of the "my guys are awesome, you guys suck and/or are overrated" mentality.

Back
Top Bottom