THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

what up cool, bdis.. im losing mad sleep from work for this game
MOTHER @%$+!*% JONES!!!!!!!!!!!

Great 1st half by Wade, nice contribution by Jones.

Given the regular season trend, how nervous are you Heat fans that Miami will blow this lead?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Great 1st half by Wade, nice contribution by Jones.

Given the regular season trend, how nervous are you Heat fans that Miami will blow this lead?

VERY VERY... when we have the lead we usually play relaxed, then the game gets outta hand,... we cant do that against this good of a team... plus rondo has been sitting... we will see who makes the best adjustments at the half

^It's definitely a fixture for concern with this Heat team ...... [Chuck]But listen[Chuck] , right now it's about maintaining our defensive pressure. The C's won't miss for long and Rondo will be poised to have a better second after sitting most of the first with foul troubles.

I'm on twitter rude *mr2kool80* hit ya boy up .......

this game is too crucial so I'm posting afterwards lol

Wow what a game ......... What this series will do to my life 
eek.gif

miami won and played pretty damn good as well too chris bosh played like crap but they still looked strong throughout the game especially on D, however any level headed fan would admit that ejection on pierce was shifty, but it wouldn't have affected the outcome of the game either way.

that being said it's pivotal for miami to go to boston up 2-0

ill take the win.. a couple of calls shouldnt have happened but i dont think it would have changed the out come.. true pierce should have never got ejected... im just laughing at how the celtic fans were making excuses during the knicks series and now acting like the world is owed to them...
anways good game wade/jones... good to see miller out there, bibby didnt do too bad...

Impressive win Miami.

Some iffy calls, but whatever...it's the playoffs and I'm not naive enough to believe the officiating is always consistent or ideal.

Why Lebron just get SSSSOOOOOOO uncomfortable when a reporter asked him about following Liverpool. No doubt just gave me a good laugh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

enjoy it fellas, bask in the moment.
in the other thread Freshh will be Freshh 
laugh.gif
, but your responses my friend are well thought out and intelligent representing us fans rather well my friend. Freshh's enthusiasm is duly noted and refreshing but I think he's purposely placing the bulls eye on his back deflecting any attention that the Heat get .... Could it be brilliance lol? who knows but it might work out in the end for him but my goodness he's going in 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

RT @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will +#%% his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected #Celtics #Heat #beast

He deleted it but its legit I think. Of course he'll say it was hacked but 
eek.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/search/Wade%20I%20will%20****%20his%20mom%20like%20how%20my%20man

Why so emotional?
laugh.gif
#TeamHeat
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom