THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

roll.gif

wade 3 points ... indiana smacking the big 3 at home ... no pg ... no inside presence ... mike miller / haslem out ... boshness !!!

it's not even funny

roll.gif

half of the people posting in here are haters 
laugh.gif

IMHO you guys wont be posting in here laughing come playoff time

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

laugh.gif

yeah give them time to to gel its only november

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

The Heats are the Obamas of the NBA. "Give 'em time, give 'em time." So much hype so little results.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

laugh.gif

The Heats are the Obamas of the NBA. "Give 'em time, give 'em time." So much hype so little results.

huh? please dont bring politics into this.

now im far from a heat and bron/wade fan but do you realize its an 82 game season? a lot of funny stuff can happen between now and april. 

listen im rooting for them to lose obviously (3peat for my Lakers) but c'mon bron and wade are just too talented to be working at this type of pace. im just being real here. just dont sound like a salty cavs fan although i do want the cavs to do well.

why is a laker fan %@# kissing the heat? this is shameful

I know you are trying to pull a "ska" and be political correct and "rational" but come on son
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I know you are trying to pull a "ska" and be political correct and "rational" but come on son
30t6p3b.gif

i said its only november. did i lie?

i said its an 82 game season. did i lie?

i said bron and wade are talented. did i lie?

i said im rooting for them to lose. does that mean im kissing up to the heat?

its called being real. ive been bleeding purple and gold before you were a fetus. dont ever come at me with being a shameful fan, chump.

30t6p3b.gif

its called being real. ive been bleeding purple and gold before you were a fetus. dont ever come at me with being a shameful fan, chump.
@WCF ... Without question I have felt that you've been indifferent and unbiased which only means that you actually understand how fluctuating an NBA season can be. We heat fans appreciate that because it shows that you don't have to be a hater to provide critical points to why our team isn't playing at it's max potential. Clearly you're a die hard Laker but you've posted time and time again in this thread and our game thread your thoughts and perspectives and they have never been predicated on disdain or hate towards our "Big 3" Miami Heat. Much respect to you homie! For looking passed what the masses seem to flock to and realize that this is a long season and there's absolutely no need to have this mass hysteria level of panic.  Respect!
SN: Looking forward to that xmas match up too despite our record. 
pimp.gif

damn is haslem's foot really that bad?.... i finally get a couple days off from work... gotta get the house ready for turkey day... but you better know that im gonna chill and watch the game...
i think we are gonna see a big turn around after all star break... something tells me that pat is even gonna be more hands on with our team now... but still not coach..
i still think that bosh and lebron want pat to coach though...

30t6p3b.gif

please
the dude said the heat are not living up to the hype and he is right
is he wrong? why get so defensive?

maybe you are trying to be a good ambassador or something
being a realist does not mean that the heat will ever live up to the hype

also, my post was partly in jest. I know how irritating it can be when someone calls out your "fanhood." The self proclaimed leader of the laker fans of niketalk took away my lakers fan card
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

New favorite Laker fan.
pimp.gif

The Miami Heat are a team "currently in progress". 

There are 5 months until playoff time, and A LOT can happen between now and that time. 

As long as these guys can stick toghether and keep working - I think the results are inevitable.  I mean, Bosh has really surprised me with his weak-a** approach - BUT he still is one of the best shooting and highly skilled big men in the game.  He averaged like 20+pts and 10-11 boards last year and for his career - he's not a fluke or a joke or any of these things people are saying..just trying to adjust to his new squad and find his place.

I don't understand how Miami can't just eat teams up with pick and rolls with either Bosh/Wade or Lebron/Wade.  When either man with the ball comes around that pick - the defense is in a terrible position with the decisoins they have to make.   Then you add James Jones, Mike Miller (esp him), and Eddie House standing on the permiter to the mix - this team has the right pieces.

I can honestly say that I'm absolutely shocked at the fact I'm so excited for Dampier to join our squad.  I have never ever thought much of him but his addition I feel is HUGE to the Heat.  A big lumbering body that is not afraid to toss an elbow or throw some weight around - exactly what we've been missing (anything that takes Joel off the floor)

I also think Chalmers should be the starter when his ankle is 100% (shooting and defense). 

Come April, hell come early December, I think we will be seeing an ENTIRELY different squad from their approach to their execution ultimately resulting in W's. 

The NBA....its FANtastic!!

What a great year we have in store - I mean talk about some amazing squads all over...

Boston (their team identity and chemistry is overwhelming squads ATL last night??
nerd.gif
)
LA (I don't think I need to say anything about them - absolutely nasty)
  - We know about their offense, BUT they can guard ANYBODY; we know about their front-court depth but Artest provides them the ultimate stopper to the bigger, stronger scoring guards ('Bron, Pierce, not stronger but can also d-up on KD)
  -Then KOBE who is an All-NBA Defender when he wants to be  

Orlando, SAS

The league is stacked right now and I absolutely love it.  I just wish all this disproportionate and vilified hatred the Heat have been receiving would cool off a bit - I mean, come on, these guys wanted to play together - WHY IS IT SO TERRIBLE??

I agree "The Decision" was stupid and LeBron keeps putting his foot in his mouth - but he's 25, how many 25 year old say or do stupid, regrettable things??

The ONE off putting aspect I've noticed with the Heat is their seemingly arrogant and almost entitled feel this squad has.  It seems like they thought this was going to be easy and they wouldn't have to work - but this is the NBA, fellas!

In short, a lot of season left - but a lot of factors need to come together in order for the Heat to become serious contenders.

I think it will happen...and hell if not this year - we got these fools for 5 more!! (PLEASE NO LOCKOUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!)

Anyways, just my thoughts....

Happy Thanksgiving - peace y'all!

30t6p3b.gif

please
the dude said the heat are not living up to the hype and he is right
is he wrong? why get so defensive?

maybe you are trying to be a good ambassador or something
being a realist does not mean that the heat will ever live up to the hype

also, my post was partly in jest. I know how irritating it can be when someone calls out your "fanhood." The self proclaimed leader of the laker fans of niketalk took away my lakers fan card
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

self proclaim leader of Laker fans? what are you talking about now?
laugh.gif

@WCF ... Without question I have felt that you've been indifferent and unbiased which only means that you actually understand how fluctuating an NBA season can be. We heat fans appreciate that because it shows that you don't have to be a hater to provide critical points to why our team isn't playing at it's max potential. Clearly you're a die hard Laker but you've posted time and time again in this thread and our game thread your thoughts and perspectives and they have never been predicated on disdain or hate towards our "Big 3" Miami Heat. Much respect to you homie! For looking passed what the masses seem to flock to and realize that this is a long season and there's absolutely no need to have this mass hysteria level of panic.  Respect!
 yeah man but what some of these people and certain of my fellow Laker fans need to realize that in addition to being a Laker fan im also a basketball fan. its just like last year when boston was going through their funk i still called them the team to beat in the east. took some heat from that but look what happened. anyways IMO i dont underestimate riles. the guy is a basketball genius and im sure he'll have his guys focused by playoff time.

Good morning NT fam! Happy Thanksgiving and be blessed with joy and family on this day of Thanks.

was anyone else at the game last night? I saw a row of four dudes wearing shirts that said "We Want Riley"
laugh.gif

they had their own chant and everything

I hope that the Heat can beat a team with a winning record tonight (Mavs) since they're 1-7 against those teams.

Back
Top Bottom