THEE OFFICIAL 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS OFFSEASON THREAD! RAY ALLEN, WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Congrat to h3at, triz, mrcool, bdis, Rolaholic and the rest of you Heat fans.
pimp.gif

Definitely.  Plus, whatlosinlike.  Outside of those, I don't remember anyone else posting about the Heat pre-Bron
laugh.gif
 but congrats to the fanbase.

Originally Posted by wcghost

Where in the world is Dan Gilbert?

roll.gif

Our offseason shouldn't consist of much. Maybe Mike Miller retires.  I hope they just give him as much time as he needs to recover and come back slow.  Either way, he earned all $30 million of his contract last night. 

Juwan Howard is definitely retiring.  I see Eddy Curry coming back for the vet minimum and getting a small role if he can continue to improve his conditioning.  Terrell Harris will most likely get a contract elsewhere, good for him.  Wouldn't mind seeing Ronny Turiaf (poor mans Haslem) come back for the minimum either. 

Everyone else is locked up for a couple more years I'm pretty sure.  No one should be traded even if they have good trade value(i.e. James Jones, Haslem, Cole, Chalmers, etc.)

I think we have a draft pick late first round if I'm not mistaken.  We got Norris late first round last year so we'll see what Riley has up his sleeve.  Don't get your hopes up for Steve Nash, I can really see him going to OKC next year.  He would play great next to Westbrook and they are the best way for him to get his championship.  It sounds a little crazy but I don't think he fits our schemes, especially defensively.  The only guy that would play worse defense than him is James Jones, who gets limited minutes.  Steve Nash is not coming to MIA to play limited minutes.

nvqkap.jpg

Congrats to Juwan Howard
nerd.gif
on winning his first NBA championship. 
Props to the rest of the HEAT players/bench as well
pimp.gif

Congrats!
smokin.gif

2012 NBA Finals Game 5 - Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
kingjamesy.jpg

2012miamiheat.jpg

Spoiler [+]
celebrationa.jpg

miamijamesll4getty06211.jpg

gabjd.jpg

ronnyh.jpg

celebq.jpg

oklahomacitythundervmia.jpg

heatn.jpg

x810u.jpg

603175793.jpg

lbja.jpg

riovo.jpg

mario chalmers
juwan.jpg

juwan howard
dwadeshane.jpg

shane battier
boshi.jpg

chris bosh
dwayne wade, gabrielle union, zaire  ,
dwadefam.jpg

bronfam.jpg

lebron james, savannah brinson, lebron james jr, bryce

mickey arison
coachspo.jpg

erik spolestra
146668231.jpg

udonis haslem and pat riley

bill russell presenting lebron james with the nba finals mvp trophy
bronbill.jpg

84959243.jpg

52041664.jpg

heatles
arisonriley.jpg

pat riley

big 3

big3q.jpg

nbatvint.jpg

nbatvr.jpg

charles barkley and shaquille o'neal interviewing lebron and d.wade after their championship win

603192683.jpg

603193332.jpg

146668153.jpg

erik spoelstra
146665907.jpg

146665906.jpg

603191165.jpg

avch1cqaa4jp.jpg

5lxukw.jpg

190404la.jpg

faithgabrielle.jpg

960ba53cbc4611e1b001123.jpg

dwadev.jpg

bronpress.jpg

champse.jpg

ea93062abc4811e1abb0123.jpg

celebrities in attendance courtside and fan reaction

lmfao and dj irie
lmfaod.jpg

didier drogba
didierdrogba.jpg

The Heats* (shout out to G Warfare) still have a little work to do this off-season. They could definitely use another big or two to replace FA's Juwan (1.3 million) and Turiaf (4.4 million). Whether it be a rugged PF like Kenyon Martin, (L.A. Clippers – $2.5 million – Unrestricted) or Reggie Evans, (L.A. Clippers – $1.2 million – Unrestricted). Or a stretch 4 like Ryan Anderson, (Orlando Magic – $2.2 million – Restricted ($3.2 million Qualifying Offer) or Ilyasova, (Milwaukee Bucks – $2.5 million – Unrestricted). Whatever route they go, I'm sure Riles will find a gem.

I'd definitely not even think about bringing back Curry (1.2 million). Maybe they could convince Marcus Camby, (Houston Rockets – $12.9 million – Unrestricted) or Chris Kaman, (New Orleans Hornets – $12.7 million – Unrestricted) to sign for less (doubtful, but worth a shot). I'd probably target Nazr Mohammed, (Oklahoma City Thunder – $3.8 million – Unrestricted) though.

I heard that Ray Allen is on their radar. But a long, athletic 2/3 like Terrence Williams, (Sacramento Kings – $2.4 million – Unrestricted) would be a good look IMO.

I knew we was gonna make it
pimp.gif

Being in Miami is such an amazing place, will post pics later.

Can't wait for the parade !!!
smile.gif

Where do i get that MIA shirt from?! Anyone with info?
nerd.gif
[+]
lebron-james-party-liv-2.jpg

Originally Posted by roboski

After game one I said to myself "I will not post in the sports forum until we win this series"!!!!!

The superstition worked!!!

We are ChamPIonS!!!!!!
laugh.gif
Maybe I'm getting too old but I can not take the back and forth of NT anymore. More frustrating than entertaining at this point.
I'm happy to have seen this team win its second championship. Hopefully I can be in attendance for our 3rd and 4th and 5th etc etc.. 
wink.gif

I'm so happy for LeBron. The joy he was experiencing in the closing moments of the game when he was jumping around like a little kid was great to see. 

30t6p3b.gif
@ me being trapped up here while everyone is down there having the time of their lives. I felt miserable turning off that tv on Thursday night. My boy and I were trying to get tickets up until that afternoon but eventually all the flights were gone while ticket prices climbed past $500 for nosebleed seats
sick.gif
. Around 1pm that day I just chalked it up as an L. Something kept telling me to get tickets for game 5 but I really thought that the Thunder would take one in Miami and get closed out in OKC.
30t6p3b.gif
Next year...

For all the flack we get about bandwagon this and that all I keep seeing is the same handful of Heat/LeBron fans and supporters.. History is made, 2 days later the thread is still barely 3 pages.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

For all the flack we get about bandwagon this and that all I keep seeing is the same handful of Heat/LeBron fans and supporters.. History is made, 2 days later the thread is still barely 3 pages.
laugh.gif

If you're a fan or live in Miami you have been partying since the final buzzer, I have. Back to the beach tonight I haven't had time to even rub it in peoples faces on NT. WWeWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!F da haterrrrzzzz lol the yambs are moist here in miami right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

....I'd definitely not even think about bringing back Curry (1.2 million). Maybe they could convince Marcus Camby, (Houston Rockets – $12.9 million – Unrestricted) or Chris Kaman, (New Orleans Hornets – $12.7 million – Unrestricted) to sign for less (doubtful, but worth a shot). I'd probably target Nazr Mohammed, (Oklahoma City Thunder – $3.8 million – Unrestricted) though.

I heard that Ray Allen is on their radar. But a long, athletic 2/3 like Terrence Williams, (Sacramento Kings – $2.4 million – Unrestricted) would be a good look IMO.
But can a Terrence Williams knock down the open 3 like Mike Miller/James Jones. Jesus sitting back getting wild open threes is a real scary thought/option. 
....James Jones contemplating retirement as well

How much Gerald Green will possibly get on the open market?

Back
Top Bottom