THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGH ran for the rebound instead of closing out on russ :lol:
seen it in practice and gms the last couple years

That mid-range jumper kawhi hits never fails.
Lou has the same disease as Ray Allen clutch-ites.

This clippers gonna eliminate these fools come playoffs.

bro every time I watch the Rockets I just end up furious at Capela and I’m not even a Rockets fan

Which is a shame, cause he was on a roll for awhile, but he can’t help but to be soft as baby **** at certain times. Russ passed the ball to him and instead of immediately going back up strong, he puts the ball on the ground then goes up for a laughable shot with 3 guys swarming him. That’s why so many Rockets fans get pissed at his play.

Once I realized Russ was pulling up for a 3...I was like....

tenor (59).gif

You ain't like that Russ!!

The only two games where Pg and Kawhi played together they beat 2 top 5-10 teams. Dunno why so many people are ready to crown the Lakers the best in the West when it’s not even 20 games in.

Assuming both teams are at 100% health on Christmas that game can tell a lot about the potential of these 2 squads come playoff time.

Westbrook is just atrocious. Along with Carmelo Anthony he is the worst superstar in the history of the league.

Nevermind that bricked open 3 at the end. Earlier in the game he had not one, but two fast breaks where instead of going for secure 2 points, he tried to draw a foul by attempting to make contact with the defender, thereby altering his own damn shot and missing the layup/dunk in the process. It's staggering how low his basketball IQ is.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Man I don’t mind the missed three so much he smoked two layups in transition though. That hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom