THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20191124-005004.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zubac is their starting center :lol:

JayMychal is a key rotation bench player.
They can be packaged together. To get a better piece thats what happened last year with Toronto.

I think Dallas gets Iggy because i dont think hes getting bought out. Dallas is the only team trading for him

Not sure why all the **** measuring in November, but haven't seen anyone reply yet with one key detail, Bron teams forever start slow. Cavs, Heat, Cavs, us last year always start out with the 9-8 type starts, then kinda find that next gear.

This year has been the best start in his career. And he's been on some loaded teams, in the East.

That bodes well, even if we have a 7-7 type Dec. (Or however many games we play that month.)

Then I expect we add a buyout or two to further deepen the bench. Iggy, Dragic, CP3, whoever else that might get cut loose.

Not sure why all the **** measuring in November, but haven't seen anyone reply yet with one key detail, Bron teams forever start slow. Cavs, Heat, Cavs, us last year always start out with the 9-8 type starts, then kinda find that next gear.

This year has been the best start in his career. And he's been on some loaded teams, in the East.

That bodes well, even if we have a 7-7 type Dec. (Or however many games we play that month.)

Then I expect we add a buyout or two to further deepen the bench. Iggy, Dragic, CP3, whoever else that might get cut loose.

Fool...CP3 and Dragic ain’t getting bought out.

Morant’s behind the back dribble and sling pass to Crowder in the corner in the 2nd quarter :smh:

Do we have a former player comparison for Morant??

:wow: Jus saw the Lavine highlights. Yall think Lavine thought they were down 3? Lol. Looks like he coulda shot the ball from where he originally stole it from.
Also looks like he traveled into that shot.

Marcus says NBA players are "gonna end up protecting ourselves eventually" in altercations with fans after he got tangled up with a spectator during Friday's game against the Denver Nuggets.

In the fourth quarter, Smart fell into the front row of the crowd at the Pepsi Center while chasing a loose ball. When he got up, he exchanged words with a fan nearby.

"My foot got stuck in a chair, and the fan told me, 'That's right, stay on the ground, get on your knees,'" Smart said after the Celtics' 96-92 loss. "Excuse me? You know what I'm saying. I just told him, 'Listen, just watch the game.'"

Marcus smart misheard the fan. Guarantee dude was making an acne joke. Ol sandpaper face

Not sure if Patrick Beverly is the embodiment of a black Air Force or Rajon Rondo. Or both.

7725790D-ADFF-4080-A167-7D850B0F53B4.png

J-rich eont do this every game but it was awesome to watch this performance

his hustle on defense is also amazing..

simmons locked butler up most possessions

People talk about how Simmons is stagnant since his rookie year (in many cases, it's true)but he's improved his defense every year and you can see it in games like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom