THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spurs weren't fun to watch until they handed the reigns over to Tony Parker (2009) and adopted the spread system (2011).

Although when Manu came over, he was good for some entertaining plays every game.

I searched “towel raptors” on twitter to see if anybody else was thinking the same thing and found a handful of posts :lol:

There’s no way that **** is or should be legal. Never seen it before in any of our games ever. J-Rich is damn near a 90% free throw shooter and he missed all three free throws with that Nav dude doing that.

How big was the towel to make Embiid go scoreless?

I searched “towel raptors” on twitter to see if anybody else was thinking the same thing and found a handful of posts :lol:

There’s no way that **** is or should be legal. Never seen it before in any of our games ever. J-Rich is damn near a 90% free throw shooter and he missed all three free throws with that Nav dude doing that.

This is sad. Get a grip Sixers Fans

Not necessarily. They'll get passes in certain cases that basketball stars simply do not get. Aaron Rodgers never won and they'd still call him one of the GOATs and were doing such before he even won. Dan Marino same deal. That would NEVER happen in basketball ever. Guy being heralded as top 5 or whatever with no chip? Not in basketball.

I have to disagree. Rodgers gets slandered plenty.

images

kobe got screwed.

the waving sticks and the screaming fans are ok but a guy throwing a towel is the reason he missed. Ok.

How big was the towel to make Embiid go scoreless?

This is sad. Get a grip Sixers Fans

This ain't it bro.

Have any of you ever seen that **** before? Never in my life in any game have I seen a dude courtside right next to the basket throwing a towel in the air behind the glass backboard at the same time a player was going up with free throws. Maybe people sitting behind the backboard who are doing **** like that but nobody courtside that close to the basket. I’m just trying to ask a question on whether or not this is even legal or if anybody else has seen this before.

spurs were amazing, and fun as hell to watch in 2014. they were on the warpath. Every game was surgical. What they did to the heat in the finals was art.
yeah man that 2014 was a blowout lol
Spurs revenge tour was fierce
Heat had 0 chance dude lol them boys was HITTIN

Have any of you ever seen that **** before? Never in my life in any game have I seen a dude courtside right next to the basket throwing a towel in the air behind the glass backboard at the same time a player was going up with free throws. Maybe people sitting behind the backboard who are doing **** like that but nobody courtside that close to the basket. I’m just trying to ask a question on whether or not this is even legal or if anybody else has seen this before.

bruh you trying to talk to a thread of clowns half dudes just wanna get jokes off, barely noone in here is ever serious lol esp when it comes to the sixers

Y’all complaining about towels being thrown in the air when you’re all stars were trash. or blaming dudes GF for him playing poorly this season. But we’re the clowns?

🤔
yessir exactly what i said

soon as bucem post yall ready to clown anything he says which is why i said yall clowns...

his post was asking a legit question but typical NT gotta get them jokes off cause of the person who posted and you know this

i dont use the excuses save that for bucem, but what i witness in here is true

Why would it be illegal?

I knew that **** wasn’t legal.....

And none of these were even as bad as that dude throwing it right behind the backboard...nor were they literally three times in a row on crucial free throws at the end of the game. Ridiculous no ref did anything about that.

I remember awhile ago (obviously) when Shaq was on the Lakers some dude ran to the court under the hoop holding a cardboard cutout of some chick in a bikini :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom