THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spurs weren't fun to watch until they handed the reigns over to Tony Parker (2009) and adopted the spread system (2011).

Although when Manu came over, he was good for some entertaining plays every game.

All of this. Manu put on a good show in the 2005 Finals. The 2007 Finals remain the least entertaining ever in the history of the NBA.

ED2C0004-5C9E-4E66-9B5A-DE980D386D8A.png

:44 seconds, Sheed throws a towel as Sasha shoots. He sinks both, Lakers win Game 7 :pimp:

:pimp: :rofl:

The 2010 Celtics were something else with Sheed, TA and Rondo.

I searched “towel raptors” on twitter to see if anybody else was thinking the same thing and found a handful of posts :lol:

There’s no way that **** is or should be legal. Never seen it before in any of our games ever. J-Rich is damn near a 90% free throw shooter and he missed all three free throws with that Nav dude doing that.

That dude has been doing that FOR YEARS.

You Philly dudes always have to cry about something.

bruh you trying to talk to a thread of clowns half dudes just wanna get jokes off, barely noone in here is ever serious lol esp when it comes to the sixers
Throwing Axes -OK totally normal
Throwing a towel - End of the world as we know it.

That is what a joke solely about the poster looks like. This towel thing is nonsense.

yessir exactly what i said

soon as bucem post yall ready to clown anything he says which is why i said yall clowns...

his post was asking a legit question but typical NT gotta get them jokes off cause of the person who posted and you know this

i dont use the excuses save that for bucem, but what i witness in here is true

dude came in raging about a towel, of course he got clowned on

I remember awhile ago (obviously) when Shaq was on the Lakers some dude ran to the court under the hoop holding a cardboard cutout of some chick in a bikini :lol:

aren’t there a lot of shirtless fat guys doing it in college basketball? Isn’t there a gif of a dude streaking across in boxers? :lol:

raging where doe ? i highly doubt bucem was fuming as he typed that post out asking about a towel AHAHA

yall are something else

raging where doe ? i highly doubt bucem was fuming as he typed that post out asking about a towel AHAHA

yall are something else

The context and all them asterisk words conveyed rage.

It’s a missed free throw, happens to the best of them. No need to go into the rule book and get a guy tossed over a towel. It’s home court advantage. I just read that article pmatic linked and it’s a lot worse from players.

dude came in raging about a towel, of course he got clowned on

Raging............lol get the **** off my ****

I said nothing about this at all last night, trashed everybody on the team and personally told everyone in here to talk as much **** as possible about the guy in my avy and the Sixers other biggest star. I’m literally just asking a question. And considering paid PLAYERS have gotten technicals and ejected for throwing towels that weren’t even near the basket it seems like I got my answer that it isn’t actually legal.

Raging............lol get the **** off my ****

I said nothing about this at all last night, trashed everybody on the team and personally told everyone in here to talk as much **** as possible about the guy in my avy and the Sixers other biggest star. I’m literally just asking a question. And considering paid PLAYERS have gotten technicals and ejected for throwing towels that weren’t even near the basket it seems like I got my answer that it isn’t actually legal.

I doubt they'd ever throw that dude out. Man got a championship ring. They probably give him and Drake free rein to do whatever unless the league (or Sixers fans) complain.

Well San Antonio in general is such a garbage city. Spurs basketball during the Duncan era and Kawhi eras was beautiful basketball.
Oklahoma City is an equally garbage city and those ratings used to be sky high with their superstars.

Reactions: MVP
cmon D StaXX D StaXX 2 COMPLETE different things and im not even using the towel as an excuse i couldnt care less about it

what you posted none of them are THROWING anything up in the air beind the glass backboard, they are doing routines dancing/shouting not THROWING

nav was throwing a towel up in the air that you can see thru the glass

I searched “towel raptors” on twitter to see if anybody else was thinking the same thing and found a handful of posts :lol:

There’s no way that **** is or should be legal. Never seen it before in any of our games ever. J-Rich is damn near a 90% free throw shooter and he missed all three free throws with that Nav dude doing that.

Superfan been doing this since y’all had Allen Iverson.

At the free throw line, you have about 6k people in front of you, all doing some random ****, how do you even see it in all of that commotion to be bothered by a little *** face cloth?

Superfan been doing this since y’all had Allen Iverson.

Never saw him do this one single time right there behind the glass backboard in any of the games against the Raptors til last night. Not in the regular season nor playoffs.

cmon D StaXX D StaXX 2 COMPLETE different things and im not even using the towel as an excuse i couldnt care less about it

what you posted none of them are THROWING anything up in the air beind the glass backboard, they are doing routines dancing/shouting not THROWING

nav was throwing a towel up in the air that you can see thru the glass

I feel you. It's bush league, but he's been doing that for a while now.
In both instances, I expect NBA players to deal with it.
Once you start talking crazy and touching guys is when fans cross the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom