THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi ain’t on their roster anymore so that comment is pointless. I also trashed the entire team and told this whole thread to do the same after that game so not sure where you’re even going with that.

And the Lakers lost by 9 to the Raptors with the game at Staples so god damn even responding to this stupidity just wasted a couple minutes of my life.

6BE0BEB4-E128-448A-BDB6-190E7A511D9D.gif

I’d be mad too if one of my “star” players was Lonzo with a layup.

Kyrie wrote that response as if a communist government forced him to be a pro basketball player...and like he's the first player to be boo'd. Kylie is a pootie blood.

Mental health? Some thingsjust come with the territory. If you choose to be a boxer, yo ignit *** is gonna get punched in the face sometimes.

I mean damb!

Yes kylie

Last edited:
9/11 from the field. +27 for you stat nerds. Just warming up...

EKcBEw-XsAAmxVm.jpeg

I'll admit that he's looked just as good over the last two games as he's looked awful over his first two games. And I don't agree that he's a future first-ballot HOF'er. He probably will be, but for me he is an eventual HOF'er.

On one hand, he scored 25K career points. That's an automatic HOF, no matter how the rest of your career looked like. On the other hand, he's this dude:

BIUPlHFCEAAeepm.png

OB-ST753_COUNT0_G_20120429215404.jpg

first game at the new arena, spot is dope. looks like a brand new ****ing westfield mall inside. for any of yall visiting the bay and wanna catch a cheap *** basketball game in a new spot, strongly recommend comin thru this place even if you can’t stand wardell

also, eric paschall = ROTY
6ED53224-AE31-49A7-8121-534E9332889F.jpeg

D0E66E26-5A1D-4BE3-805D-E86C7C332499.jpeg

I wouldnt call 80$ tickets for upper sections "cheap" exactly

I cannot believe these Melo highlights. It's all isos and post ups. I'm legit losing it.

None of this is sustainable to me but I'm happy for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom