THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Kyrie said was real but every job has that **** to put with to an extent. Most of the time your boss doesn’t actually care if your grandfather passed away all he cares about is your output. They won’t empathize about you they’ll just give their condolences and expect you to be back yourself in the next few weeks. Sales jobs with quota’s are the worst

This squad is surprising me

It'd be crazy as hell if this year's finals matchup ends up being Clippers vs Raptors.

Dudes were a 59 win squad the year before Kawhi got there so they've been real good squad for a minute now but I don't think anyone expected the likes of FVV and Siakam to take even bigger leaps in their development this year and become some of the best players at their position right now.

Add on Nurse's coaching + their depth and I could easily see them getting back to the conference finals as constructed

Hawks are 4-14 right now and the Sixers have theirs and the Knicks second rounders this year :nerd: Elton better be working those phones for some shooters

Yea starting to feel like he'll be done with basketball by the time he turns 30,seems he's lost his hunger/love for the game and that's perfectly fine.

It happens and sometimes there's factors that are bigger than basketball in play so I wouldn't blame him if that's what he eventually decides

He hasn't seemed happy in ages tbh,probably not since he hit that dagger in Stephs grill at Oracle

Yea starting to feel like he'll be done with basketball by the time he turns 30,seems he's lost his hunger/love for the game and that's perfectly fine.

It happens and sometimes there's factors that are bigger than basketball in play so I wouldn't blame him if that's what he eventually decides

He hasn't seemed happy in ages tbh,probably not since he hit that dagger in Stephs grill at Oracle
In all seriousness, it seems like he's slowly and slowly unraveling. I don't think he's clinically depressed right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is one day.

Not a lie was said
Completely agree but you know how **** goes on social media. Jokes >>> _____
Kyrie Renn at it again I see. Do sports teams not invest in a psych staff?

Exhibit A
A372224E-E4E2-49F4-B18D-B09C8374E3E7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom