THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EKb0uccXsAAIoUZ

Last edited:
I gotta give the Melo people props after how much crap I gave you after that atrocious first game. I can't see him keeping it up, but last night is probably the best game he's had in 4 years. I didn't even think he had it in him to be a good stats bad team guy anymore, but the man isn't ready to die.

And when I say I don't see him keeping it up, I mean we'll never hear a peep about it in here.

Last edited:
Everyone's always a prisoner of the moment. Praising a player to high heaven when he has a good game and trashing him when he doesnt.

I was talking about the big 4.

I actually don't mind the VAR system as much. The tennis out of bounds replays are fine too. They take 5 seconds.

I assume hockey still counts as the 4th?

but I feel like football and basketball haven’t been smart with it

baseball needs to remove more of the human error

Lol kyrie is something else..

Idk how melo and dwight are still finding ways to be effective considering this is a different game that had already passed them. Impressive.

110E90D7-6724-41A4-80AF-79C016D048BC.jpeg

So what exactly does this CountOnVic chick do? Just smash a bunch of players and in return they let her come to any event/game in the world she possibly wants to go to and give her any free clothes/shoes she wants?

Yes I’m aware she does some type of podcast for SLAM that nobody listens to and probably pays her 40k per year salary. That ain’t getting her the **** she does/has on social media.

So what exactly does this CountOnVic chick do? Just smash a bunch of players and in return they let her come to any event/game in the world she possibly wants to go to and give her any free clothes/shoes she wants?

Yes I’m aware she does some type of podcast for SLAM that nobody listens to and probably pays her 40k per year salary. That ain’t getting her the **** she does/has on social media.

This guy

Maybe she's smashing Embiid and keeping him up at night.

Lollll

If y’all have Twitter y’all know damn well you’ve seen her on there and wondered what the hell she actually does to be courtside at any game she wants to draped out in Balmain and Off White chillin with all the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom