THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps. He and PG are only playing 30 min a night, no B2B’s for Kawhi, etc. something along those lines

but when he does play, he does not look healthy at all.
He’s having a career low in eFG as well, so the load managing is valid after all?

He’s having a career low in eFG as well, so the load managing is valid after all?

I said this the first time he sat out in utah

Kawhi ain’t load managing. He’s legit hurt. I have a conspiracy theory about him that ima let out at some point lol but it’s more injury management than load management. Again, the NBA agreed with the LAC’s Medicals on Kawhi which is why he’s allowed to “load” manage in the first place. He’s not a fully healthy player right now.

that leg is dragging when he runs. Those efficiency numbers pass the eye test too. Having a real hard time getting by guys and has to shoot some incredibly tough shots as a result.

If your defense is way further ahead than your offense thats a blessing in disguise. You dont want to have a perfect offense this early on so other teams can prepare for it in May-June. I'm sure Doc will add things as the season goes on anyway.

Also, the only thing impressive about this Lakers run is the lack of load management. No one takes day off compared to the other contenders.

Besides these last two games, the Lakers haven't really played well for a full 48 minutes. They have been flipping the switch in so many games.

It's both impressive and frustrating.

I said this the first time he sat out in utah

Kawhi ain’t load managing. He’s legit hurt. I have a conspiracy theory about him that ima let out at some point lol but it’s more injury management than load management. Again, the NBA agreed with the LAC’s Medicals on Kawhi which is why he’s allowed to “load” manage in the first place. He’s not a fully healthy player right now.

that leg is dragging when he runs. Those efficiency numbers pass the eye test too. Having a real hard time getting by guys and has to shoot some incredibly tough shots as a result.

I think everything you’re saying is true, but have you also looked at whether teams are defending him differently this season because of what he did in the playoffs last year? Maybe that also could be contributing to why his shot profile is different.

Knicks +5.5 tonight :nerd:

Pacers on a back to back, Knicks get the post coach firing bump

Besides these last two games, the Lakers haven't really played well for a full 48 minutes. They have been flipping the switch in so many games.

It's both impressive and frustrating.

THIS

people are acting as if the Lakers are full strength or have been playing at maximum effort trying to "prove something" but outside of the last two games they haven't been pressing the gas all the way & the offense is still being worked out & expanded.

This team definitely has all the aspects to really grow over the next few months. Especially around the buyout market

IMG_20191207_114326.jpg

:rofl:

If your defense is way further ahead than your offense thats a blessing in disguise. You dont want to have a perfect offense this early on so other teams can prepare for it in May-June. I'm sure Doc will add things as the season goes on anyway.

The fact the rotations keep changing isn’t helping the offense either.

PG’s missed time, Kawhi’s load management. Shamet has been out for a while. McGruder started to play well then he got hurt and has missed a few games now. Jaymychal Green has missed two in a row now.

I suspect the offense would be further a long if it was the same guys on the floor every night since the start of the season, but oh well. Still lots of time.

Yea its fine. Its better to have all these offensive problems early on. Adjustments would be easier down the line if anything happens.

I might be looking forward to the Lakers-Bucks game the week before Christmas more.

I'm not. Last game of a 5 game road trip. ALA is gonna have a field day with that one
There’s no reason for Leonard to put his body through the grinder for the regular season. He could be preserving as much as possible for when it counts

But you think LAC will finish with a higher seed than LAL?

Cs got some nice looking wins so far this year...

Toronto by 6 without Kanter
Milwaukee by 11 without Jaylen and Kanter
Dallas by 10 without Hayward
Miami by 19 without Hayward and Smart
Denver by 13 without Hayward

Not bad :pimp:

Mavs have the second best point differential and second best conference record in the west

They should have an even better conference record but the refs made some poor calls at the end of the LAL and POR games. Not going to Houston about those though, the way things are breaking so far they should definitely make the playoffs. Hopefully they can compete for higher seeding by the end of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom