THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Russ shot is gonna get better come playoff time?
Not substantially better, no. He needs to just drive to the basket every time he catches that pass when he’s open on the perimeter.

Rockets have shown though that they can beat good teams despite Russ’ pathetic shooting.

Laker fans are lowkey obsessed with the clippers wins and losses lol team is 20-3 be happy.

Well I have reason to be worried about how many games yall win :lol:

But yea we're enjoying every loss a little more this season mainly because yall were crowned in the offseason. Yall got the target on your back bro embrace it.

I actually wish clippers fans were more reckless like Marcellus lol

Not substantially better, no. He needs to just drive to the basket every time he catches that pass when he’s open on the perimeter.

Rockets have shown though that they can beat good teams despite Russ’ pathetic shooting.

So in the playoffs when Russ is shooting possibly 40 FG% 28 3PT% (and that's being nice) you think the Rockets are great enough to overcome that and beat every team except the Clippers? And they play horrible defense as a team.

So in the playoffs when Russ is shooting possibly 40 FG% 28 3PT% (and that's being nice) you think the Rockets are great enough to overcome that and beat every team except the Clippers? And they play horrible defense as a team.
Could they lose to the Lakers? Sure.

Could they beat the Lakers? Why not.

I’m not quite ready yet to favor Dallas over them, and I’m not taking Denver or Utah over Houston either barring major roster changes.

Well I have reason to be worried about how many games yall win :lol:

But yea we're enjoying every loss a little more this season mainly because yall were crowned in the offseason. Yall got the target on your back bro embrace it.

I actually wish clippers fans were more reckless like Marcellus lol

haha I feel you it’s not that I don’t embrace it (I think the clips are coming out of the west and will beat the Lakers in 5, 6 games if healthy) it was just more so of an observation more than anything

I think we winning the chip so if we lose by 40 to a title contender it should make headlines. That makes sense.

but it’s early December. Long way to go

Imagine all the pent up aggression from missing the playoffs 7 years straight

IMAGINE

i mean this is so inaccurate some would even say this is a downright lie.

fizdale has nothing to do with this mess here? knicks are bad, david fizdale did nothing to improve that.
Yeah, you gotta know that coaches have a stake in sticking up for each other's job security. They're rarely going to say a fellow coach deserved the boot and mostly blame something else

Clippers are gonna have season long chemistry issues. Especially if/when they make a significant trade. They have plenty of talent but it's asking a lot for them to put it all together on the fly in year one. Their two best players not only weren't on the team last year but they weren't even in training camp this year. That kinda stuff makes a huge difference. Doc already has his excuses ready. Add Kawhi's issues on top of that and it's just not how championship seasons look. But I'm just a Laker fan

Last edited:
Rewatching the Clipper/Bucks today, Chauncey need to go man. And never let Bowen come back either

Ralph and Mike Smith look so much better in hindsight, I didn't appreciate them enough during their run

143DCB2F-0101-4F74-BEDF-FEC60E37A645.jpeg

:lol:

Oh theirs lots of finals L's to post pics from...

But to say being on a stacked team never worked for dude is crazy.

Rewatching the Clipper/Bucks today, Chauncey need to go man. And never let Bowen come back either

Ralph and Mike Smith look so much better in hindsight, I didn't appreciate them enough during their run

Seiman is ok. A little corny and overused a few catch-phrases, but is passable. Chauncey stinks. I think Maggette is better, but not by much. Don MacLean would have been the best choice, but since he also does PAC-12 games, he didn’t want to deal with the travel of being a Clippers analyst full time.

Giannis really grew two inches and gained a lean 50 lbs since getting drafted. :lol:

He has the GOAT NBA body from a physical stand point .

Clippers are gonna have season long chemistry issues. Especially if/when they make a significant trade. They have plenty of talent but it's asking a lot for them to put it all together on the fly in year one. Doc already has his excuses ready. Add Kawhi's issues on top of that and it's just not how championship seasons look. But I'm just a Laker fan
I said the same thing last year and them fools kept winning even after the trade deadline. Doc did a great job last year.

But the dynamics are different this year. I think the main thing is Kawhi's production. He's been inconsistent but they're still allowing him to control the offense. That might become a problem if he never gets back to that mvp level.

Seiman is ok. A little corny and overused a few catch-phrases, but is passable. Chauncey stinks. I think Maggette is better, but not by much. Don MacLean would have been the best choice, but since he also does PAC-12 games, he didn’t want to deal with the travel of being a Clippers analyst full time.
Sieman tries way too hard and gets overexcited on a normal play. Dude is mediocre, and has little chemistry with Chauncey.

The Clips' Radio play by play guy is a million times better and should be the guy doing play by play on tv.

Clips and Fox Sports still using the same dam song that plays when it's about to be a break in action lol.

Clippers need to tweak some things

I said it this summer and Ima say it again....this Lakers team is built like and is on the same exact mission as the 2008 66-win Celtics team that ran over everybody on their way to the chip.

#17iscomingsoonerthanyouthink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom