THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone who thinks that that knee to the groin wasn't 100% intentional with maximum intent of injury lives in a fantasy land and to an extent where they might as well think that those Marvel superhero movies are real-life documentaries. But I don't think those people actually exist. They know it was intentional. And they applaud him for succeeding in injuring LeBron. :smh:

LeBron came to Miami in 2010. Not a single one of the other 29 teams in the league gave him a chance throughout the entire 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons, before the Rockets decided to give him a chance halfway through the 2012-13 season, yet he thinks it's all LeBron's fault. I bet half his own damn family didn't know who he was in 2010, yet he thinks LeBron gave enough dambs about him to be pulling strings behind the scenes in order to keep him from playing. :lol: I swear, this dude must be one of the NikeTalk LeBron haters. Thinks everything is connected to LeBron. If he walks down the street and steps on a dog ****, his first thought will be that it's somehow LeBron's fault.

Anyone who thinks that that knee to the groin wasn't 100% intentional with maximum intent of injury lives in a fantasy land and to an extent where they might as well think that those Marvel superhero movies are real-life documentaries. But I don't think those people actually exist. They know it was intentional. And they applaud him for succeeding in injuring LeBron. :smh:

LeBron came to Miami in 2010. Not a single one of the other 29 teams in the league gave him a chance throughout the entire 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons, before the Rockets decided to give him a chance halfway through the 2012-13 season, yet he thinks it's all LeBron's fault. I bet half his own damn family didn't know who he was in 2010, yet he thinks LeBron gave enough dambs about him to be pulling strings behind the scenes in order to keep him from playing. :lol: I swear, this dude must be one of the NikeTalk LeBron haters. Thinks everything is connected to LeBron. If he walks down the street and steps on a dog ****, his first thought will be that it's somehow LeBron's fault.
:rofl:
my guy, step away from the egg nog

When did you become a Bron fan? Just don't remember you in the thread that often that's why I ask. I could be totally wrong though. I skim through NT when bored.

77139869_606414313447682_4361945747547231527_n.jpg

Done it a couple times and pulled it again each time trying to come back too early. That and hamstring injuries are the toughest to know when to actually come back.

I just don’t know if I actually believe LeBron has this injury.....
You can figure out a player's ******* schedule with his girlfriend and tell who is injured and who isn't. Man of many talents you are.

He's not though. We ain't just calling him fat because he has love handles like cp3. He is fat and his size is hurting him and detrimental to his success.

We want him to be great but he's simply too heavy.

It's simple physics. Force = mass of object x acceleration, feel me. Larger the size of object moving in a given direction, more velocity and momentum, and more negative force to slow down and stop or switch directions.

So his big *** running fast, forward and laterally, puts a LOT of force on his knees and hips, especially when he's not actually running a race and instead playing a game all over the court.
You're a weight-ist

wow

8fv.gif

i knew there was an innate reason why I f'd with pat bev. Bro one of the founding members of **** Bron. He out for blood. Yesssssssssssssssss
**** the chip on his shoulder. He ain’t gon never win a real one
mjlol.png

Lakers don’t have a guy that they can throw on Kawhi. Glaring.

Embiid is so good when he’s locked in and motivated

Brandon Ingram taking this much of a leap is something I didn’t see coming and I came around on him being a solid / good player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom