THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** the chip on his shoulder. He ain’t gon never win a real one
mjlol.png
pat can't lock kd or harden, russ says he doesnt even play defense, he just gets loud..

and yet...

he clamped up the 'goat'

what a world.

Lakers don’t have a guy that they can throw on Kawhi. Glaring.

Embiid is so good when he’s locked in and motivated

Brandon Ingram taking this much of a leap is something I didn’t see coming and I came around on him being a solid / good player
Yeah embiid had one of the most impressive games of the season for any player. Defending Giannis the way he did was pretty amazing, I don’t think we’ve seen extended exceptional defense on Giannis very often the past two years

And then on offense he didn’t look tired and carried his weight there too

Anyone who thinks that that knee to the groin wasn't 100% intentional with maximum intent of injury lives in a fantasy land and to an extent where they might as well think that those Marvel superhero movies are real-life documentaries. But I don't think those people actually exist. They know it was intentional. And they applaud him for succeeding in injuring LeBron. :smh:

LeBron came to Miami in 2010. Not a single one of the other 29 teams in the league gave him a chance throughout the entire 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons, before the Rockets decided to give him a chance halfway through the 2012-13 season, yet he thinks it's all LeBron's fault. I bet half his own damn family didn't know who he was in 2010, yet he thinks LeBron gave enough dambs about him to be pulling strings behind the scenes in order to keep him from playing. :lol: I swear, this dude must be one of the NikeTalk LeBron haters. Thinks everything is connected to LeBron. If he walks down the street and steps on a dog ****, his first thought will be that it's somehow LeBron's fault.

Lol this is worse than your imaginary rings > real rings take. Go take a lap.

More propaganda smh.

G R A V I T Y

There isn’t a soul alive, Lebby included, who didn’t think Lebby was going home to win 3 more and at least tie Bean.

Injuries decimated any potential contender in the East. There was no one out West.

Lebby, who finally figured it out, with a younger version of what Wade brings offensively and a caucasian Chris Bosh were supposed to rule the NBA

And then Gravity descended upon us!

G R A V I T Y

There isn’t a soul alive, Lebby included, who didn’t think Lebby was going home to win 3 more and at least tie Bean.

Injuries decimated any potential contender in the East. There was no one out West.

Lebby, who finally figured it out, with a younger version of what Wade brings offensively and a caucasian Chris Bosh were supposed to rule the NBA

And then Gravity descended upon us!

Real take: KD making the weakest move in the history of sports is the only reason Bron ain't at 5 or 6 right now. Not Steph.

Decade is Bron or KD's.

Real take: KD making the weakest move in the history of sports is the only reason Bron ain't at 5 or 6 right now. Not Steph.

Decade is Bron or KD's.

Actual Take:

Steph Curry led teams have prevented the following players from winning. And this is “Pre KD”

-LeBron
-KD
-Russ
-Harden
-AD
-Lillard
-You can Add Kyrie & Dwight if you wanted too in there. Since Kyrie played the first game of the 2015 finals and lost to the Warriors...where Steph had 25 & 8 on 50% shooting in a WIN. And Dwight who was still at All Star/ALL NBA Level in 2015 with Harden and got bounced by GSW. But hypotheticals nonetheless run rampant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom