THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks that that knee to the groin wasn't 100% intentional with maximum intent of injury lives in a fantasy land and to an extent where they might as well think that those Marvel superhero movies are real-life documentaries. But I don't think those people actually exist. They know it was intentional. And they applaud him for succeeding in injuring LeBron. :smh:

LeBron came to Miami in 2010. Not a single one of the other 29 teams in the league gave him a chance throughout the entire 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons, before the Rockets decided to give him a chance halfway through the 2012-13 season, yet he thinks it's all LeBron's fault. I bet half his own damn family didn't know who he was in 2010, yet he thinks LeBron gave enough dambs about him to be pulling strings behind the scenes in order to keep him from playing. :lol: I swear, this dude must be one of the NikeTalk LeBron haters. Thinks everything is connected to LeBron. If he walks down the street and steps on a dog ****, his first thought will be that it's somehow LeBron's fault.
You're sick man. Seriously. Seek help.

Decade easily belongs to Bron. One can make a case for Kiwi, if he wins again this year

How many years does a decade have?

How many rings does Curry, KD and Lebron have during that Decade?

That's the real player player of the decade.

And yes the first half happened where Boston killed Lebron and then he lost to Dirk and 50 year old Duncan all while claiming that the Spurs turned the heat to high so he could get cramps.

If kawhi wins it this year. It’s his decade.

3 rings with 3 different teams. Could’ve beat the warriors too if it wasn’t for the injury
And I can mess with this scenario... actually the best scenerio.

Since when winning a chip is not what matters?

Like 5 year run in the decade.... ok I’d see your point.

but we’re talking 2010-2019. How anybody could not say Lebron just doesn’t make sense.

Actual Take:

Steph Curry led teams have prevented the following players from winning. And this is “Pre KD”

-LeBron
-KD
-Russ
-Harden
-AD
-Lillard
-You can Add Kyrie & Dwight if you wanted too in there. Since Kyrie played the first game of the 2015 finals and lost to the Warriors...where Steph had 25 & 8 on 50% shooting in a WIN. And Dwight who was still at All Star/ALL NBA Level in 2015 with Harden and got bounced by GSW. But hypotheticals nonetheless run rampant.

AD and Dame though? They didn't exactly have the strongest teams :lol:

I’d give it to KD before Curry and I like Steph *shrug*

It’s much closer than you think. I give it to Steph...because he actually stood in the way of KD winning. Won a chip without KD. Won WITH KD where Steph played amazing as well. And went back to the finals without KD too.

KDs biggest success came with Steph. Steph’s came with or without KD. It’s close tho. But I’d lean Steph for that reason. From 2012-2019....Steph been nice. And his 5 year stretch from 2014 to 2019 is as good a peak as any player we’ve seen.

:lol: This decade is nobody but LeBron's and there's no argument to be made otherwise. None.
It's intellectually dishonest to even suggest otherwise :lol:. Unless people are going to cling to the ringzzzz culture that they despise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom