THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs have to be sellers at the deadline this year right? Poppovich looks more and more decrepit every game.

Derozan :smh:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I know a certain team who's in dire need of a wing who can create his own shot and be relied upon to get buckets when needed..............................................

AD36EE3D-6FC7-42BB-81A0-5666E6CE4895.jpeg

pass revoked! 😤

Serious question. At what point do you believe it’s best to decide that the players you placed to lead the team just isn’t going to work out and it’s best to part ways or to break up the team?

CJ and Dame been together since ‘13
Jamal Murray and Jokic since ‘16
Harden ‘12
Joel and Embiid since ‘16

I know these aren’t long times for Denver and Philly. Just using them as examples

Serious question. At what point do you believe it’s best to decide that the players you placed to lead the team just isn’t going to work out and it’s best to part ways or to break up the team?

CJ and Dame been together since ‘13
Jamal Murray and Jokic since ‘16
Harden ‘12
Joel and Embiid since ‘16

I know these aren’t long times for Denver and Philly. Just using them as examples
I think it’s time for Dame and C.J. If either of them were to be traded, I’d say it’s C.J. But I doubt any of them go anywhere.

I think it’s time for Dame and C.J. If either of them were to be traded, I’d say it’s C.J. But I doubt any of them go anywhere.
I figure they wont be going anywhere. Part of me wants to believe it’s because it’s to keep “butts in seats” rather than biding time to build a team around them

Poor KAT
I guess I’m not the only let down by KATS 5game long GTD when he’s clearly OUT. Dude dropped me 3places in my highly competitive Season Long.
Anywho, I’m been lol’ing around in his Twitter Mentions for a while now and came across this Tweet where he is criticizing FEDex for not delivering a package of his in time for Christmas, bruh.....these guys are going in

One thing Melo should get credit for is his willingness to move closer inside as his explosiveness has dulled. At least he's not disillusioned about that. Once them injuries piled up in New York and he saw that PF was the way to go, he became a bonafide garbage man once that ball goes up. He's actually really effective at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom