THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of Wilt Chamberlain offspring also is kind of perplexing considering he smashed 20,000 women...

66bca05869042e860785c015d25ec8c1.jpg

It's just so hard to be an NBA player. 300 spots and millions of people play the sport.

The way I see it.. For an NBA player to emerge from one family is like lightning striking. And it's pretty hard for lightning to strike at the same spot twice.

Crazy that Giannis might be the first player to have three brothers play in the league

The lack of Wilt Chamberlain offspring also is kind of perplexing considering he smashed 20,000 women...

People always bring up the 20,000 number, and even Wilt admitted it was bogus. That being said, he stilled had sex with an astronomical amount of women, and considering the era (60s/70s, Free Love, no AIDS, no protection), it's almost unbelievable that a couple of those women didn't pop out a Baby Wilt. I'm convinced he has kids, we'll just never know about them.

According to Rod Roddewig, a contemporary of Wilt's, Chamberlain documented his love life using a Day-Timer. Every time Chamberlain went to bed with a different woman, he put a check in his Day-Timer. Over a 10-day period, there were 23 checks in the book, which would be a rate of 2.3 women per day. Chamberlain divided that number in half, to be conservative and to correct for degrees of variation. He then multiplied that number by the number of days he had been alive at the time minus 15 years. That was how the 20,000 number came into existence. In response to public backlash regarding his promiscuity, Chamberlain later emphasized that "the point of using the number was to show that sex was a great part of my life as basketball was a great part of my life. That's the reason why I was single.

If OKC stays in the playoff hunt most of the season German Rondo might end up 6th MOY. He’s been good this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom