THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is Lakers been trash for the last 7 years and you hopped on the gsw wagon and now that they suck you wanna hop back.
I been a fan of both before you started drinking bagged milk

move along teamless boy

yall think Wilt was smashing baddies tho?
1577415398989.jpeg

For sure

If Minnesota misses the Playoffs this year......
If Portland misses the Playoffs this year......

What is Saunders Jr doing out there in Lake Minnetonka?

an AAU teammate. Can’t remember if it was the Joyce family but they looked out for him from like 9 or 10 on because they saw his moms struggling.

they were a middle class family
Nah it was his man Frank's family I believe. But getting adopted because your mom is a crackhead and you never met your pops is enough trauma as is

Nick Wright was hot about it.

bruh....this is literally a man talking that hasn't hooped. idc where on planet earth you play, if you touch the ball last when it goes out, its a turn over.

This dude literally talks how every single Bron fan talks. It's completely senseless and frantic

How can he really be this much of a fanatic to say these words? he just said it went off bron, but lakers should get the ball back? huh bruh? dude smokin spices

sad truth is there is a bunch of NBA players like Jalen Rose who grew up and never knew his Dad. He later found out that his Dad played in the NBA (Jimmy Walker) I heard rumors that Jimmy Butler never knew his Dad and his Mom used to work at the United center before he was born:nerd:

his dad definitely michael jordan. its clear as day. cant even deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom