THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For one

Nowhere did i say anything about Porzingus, secondly nobody is saying that players should be posting up like it's the 90's but completely telling players who are 7ft & up to not post up is making it easier to guard them and taking away Natural advantages, Lastly Every ****ing thing on a basketball can't be quantified by stats.

Fatigue, foul situation, how the refs are calling the game, defenses tendencies & weaknesses etc etc.. the game of basketball isn't a simulation, situations vary and different things are needed.

Not to mention Embiid is a career 31% from three and you are constantly in here saying how much it helps his game........

Yes the players who actually played the game at the most elite levels shouldn't be allowed to speak on the sport, instead we should let ****ing mathematicians & former lawyers influence and describe the game instead.......

Nobody is basing all their basketball knowledge off of what Charles & shaq say, but they 1000% have a persepctive that is needed & should be shared.

EMzwzDnWoAQKP0n.jpg

But thing is kristaps can’t post up effectively because he isn’t strong enough and let’s throw out the dirk comparison because he isn’t close to being that level of shooter. Dude doesn’t even generate fouls when he does post up and teams don’t double him, so its pointless

I have no problem with Embiid shooting 30% from 3 if it’s on 3 attempts a game. He’s not hurting the team launching a few trailing 3s especially if he’s pump fake game remains elite.

Again my comment wasn't specifically about Porzingus, it was about these people who use stats to deter players from posting up, from shooting midrange jumpers. and now some coaches are completely keeping players from working on certain aspects of their game because a certain skill doesn't generate a high enough percentage.

Again my comment wasn't specifically about Porzingus, it was about these people who use stats to deter players from posting up, from shooting midrange jumpers. and now some coaches are completely keeping players from working on certain aspects of their game because a certain skill doesn't generate a high enough percentage.
I mean, you're basically just talking about MDA. Might as well just say his name :lol:

Problem is even guys that are considered good/great post up players in today's league are extremely inefficient posting up.

Like I said earlier - with the exception of Embiid, literally not a single other elite player is posting up at volume with any level of efficiency. Not AD, not Giannis, not Jokic... Not even the big guards/small forwards that create mismatches.

Statistically it doesn't even look as easy as working on their games to make it viable. It just looks like it's decidedly not viable.

I think Kuzma's trainer needs to be more concerned about figuring out why his client is sorry as hell.

it’s not a Kuz thing he hates Lebron because he’s Kawhi’s trainer. The fact that he was Kuz’s trainer is just a coincidence.

I’ve BEEN peeping bruh take shots at pretty much every player he doesn’t train. **** is weird

:lol: looks like Klaw/Kuz told him off :rofl:

you’re supposed to be a professional trainer but you’re taking shots at Lebron for no reason lmao. Just say Kawhi is the best and keep it moving. To suggest Lebron isn’t in the lab is comical. Now you’re making it awkward for Kuzma too. Straight clown ****.

:lol: looks like Klaw/Kuz told him off :rofl:

you’re supposed to be a professional trainer but you’re taking shots at Lebron for no reason lmao. Just say Kawhi is the best and keep it moving. To suggest Lebron isn’t in the lab is comical. Now you’re making it awkward for Kuzma too. Straight clown ****.

Insert “hey hey hey” joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom