THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi Shooting more & more commercials, Forcing his franchise to trade for his friends, has his management asking for special treatment from the team owner, has a injury flare up every time he has a bad game... He's really the new Lebron

1577603114838.png

Good win by the Lakers. Bronze had zero lift tonight. Moved old af. He'll be able to pass and make plays deep into his career.

AD labrum bouta be cooked

Stunted growth posted this online , "
Real question. What the hell is up with Kyrie Irving? He's missed 19 games for a "shoulder injury" that there's no evidence of ever happening. He just decided one day that he was out. It's been 19 games! No surgery. You miss that kind of time you're definitely needing an operation. That's crazy! No one's talking about this. "

Stunted growth posted this online , "
Real question. What the hell is up with Kyrie Irving? He's missed 19 games for a "shoulder injury" that there's no evidence of ever happening. He just decided one day that he was out. It's been 19 games! No surgery. You miss that kind of time you're definitely needing an operation. That's crazy! No one's talking about this. "

Been wondering about this myself. Not sure if he just doesn’t feel like playing this year without KD or what.

Can’t wait to see PHI in the playoffs. That game was great. Jimmy had a couple chances to put it away before OT and that should have been a lane violation on Simmons but oh well. Herro is the truth :nthat:

btw why does Embid look like he’s sitting in a lawn chair when he shoots 3s. He both kept them in the game late and lost it for them with those turnovers

I find the silent dislike that Jimmy and Ben have for each other to be great :lol: they don’t say a word or taunt each other they just don’t acknowledge each other at all at any point before, during or after the game

Ben has locked his *** up every single time they’re matched up badly. I’d like to see the percentages for the time he’s guarded him cause he’s barely made a shot on Ben in three games and Ben’s been his primary defender most of the time. Jimmy is 16/45 altogether in three games against us so far.

I find the silent dislike that Jimmy and Ben have for each other to be great :lol: they don’t say a word or taunt each other they just don’t acknowledge each other at all at any point before, during or after the game

Ben has locked his *** up every single time they’re matched up badly. I’d like to see the percentages for the time he’s guarded him cause he’s barely made a shot on Ben in three games and Ben’s been his primary defender most of the time. Jimmy is 16/45 altogether in three games against us so far.

good analysis. Jimmy hasn’t been efficient at all and missed some crucial free throws last night. Ben Simmons has to be one of the top 3 most overrated players in the NBA imo. Glad he’s not on my team (no offense)

You ain't fooling nobody buc em, you think they winning the chip

I think they’re the only team I can remember that has a chance to lose in the first round or win the championship. I have no idea what team is showing up from night to night. They need a legitimate secondary ball handler (or primary) and at least one other shooter.

I’m mad because that was the first time they made that call ALL GAME. It definitely was a foul but if you been letting that slide all game, don’t call the **** with 3 seconds left.
Then on the very next play Horford set an egregious moving screen on Dragic which is how Tobias got that good look :lol:

Jimmy lightweight choked at the line on multiple trips. At the end of regulation Derrick Jones KNEW J Rich wasn’t making both of those free throws and he still gave poor effort in boxing out Ben Simmons.
You had your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom