THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then on the very next play Horford set an egregious moving screen on Dragic which is how Tobias got that good look :lol:

Jimmy lightweight choked at the line on multiple trips. At the end of regulation Derrick Jones KNEW J Rich wasn’t making both of those free throws and he still gave poor effort in boxing out Ben Simmons.
You had your chances.

J-Rich’s garbage *** one handed pass out of bounds for no reason, Tobias going for that dunk instead of pulling the ball back out while up 2 with 20 seconds left and then Embiid turning the ball over after that instead of tucking the ball away or passing it to Tobias right next to him are what lost us the game. If at least one of those stupid plays didn’t happen we win the game.

good analysis. Jimmy hasn’t been efficient at all and missed some crucial free throws last night. Ben Simmons has to be one of the top 3 most overrated players in the NBA imo. Glad he’s not on my team (no offense)

I find it comical at this point that people believe Ben Simmons is “overrated” when all anybody does is trash him. His offense is completely nonexistent in the half court. But he’s one of the best players in the league in transition and he’s been one of the best overall defenders in the league this year. Those are the facts about Ben.

Feel like that’s a pretty fair criticism of him. Not really sure what folks are “rating him” nowadays in order for him to be overrated.

He’s a borderline all-star that does some things at a really high level and also has some glaring holes.

Spo and Nurse have put on a coaching clinic so far this season. Great examples of good coaches adjusting and tailoring their coaching to whatever roster they end up with on any given night on the fly.

Gotta be the best in the association at making adjustments

Spo and Nurse have put on a coaching clinic so far this season. Great examples of good coaches adjusting and tailoring their coaching to whatever roster they end up with on any given night on the fly.

Gotta be the best in the league at making adjustments
Shots fired at Steve Kerr

Duncan just joined the locked on network where angstadt is a part of and runs their twitter account. Dude is savage for posting that on a colleague 😂

Ben simmons goes through offensive possessions with no sense of urgency and aggressiveness but he always brings it on defense. He’s always locked in on that end doesn’t matter if he’s looking lost on offense.

Ben simmons goes through offensive possessions with no sense of urgency and aggressiveness but he always brings it on defense. He’s always locked in on that end doesn’t matter if he’s looking lost on offense.

That’s what makes things even more annoying with him. If he could just develop some semblance of a halfcourt game or at least take wide open threes he’d be a near elite level player.

Lol Wow. Why did Carlisle do that, I know he's typically not here for the nonsense but thats next level

I find it comical at this point that people believe Ben Simmons is “overrated” when all anybody does is trash him. His offense is completely nonexistent in the half court. But he’s one of the best players in the league in transition and he’s been one of the best overall defenders in the league this year. Those are the facts about Ben.
Still wouldn’t want him on my team

Then on the very next play Horford set an egregious moving screen on Dragic which is how Tobias got that good look :lol:

Jimmy lightweight choked at the line on multiple trips. At the end of regulation Derrick Jones KNEW J Rich wasn’t making both of those free throws and he still gave poor effort in boxing out Ben Simmons.
You had your chances.
Oh I know. We lost that game more than the Heat won it. I strongly believe we can beat them in a 7 game series

good analysis. Jimmy hasn’t been efficient at all and missed some crucial free throws last night. Ben Simmons has to be one of the top 3 most overrated players in the NBA imo. Glad he’s not on my team (no offense)
Who’s overrating Simmons? Lol no one is calling him an MVP candidate and he’s a borderline all star. I slander him at any given moment. He’s more disappointing than overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom