THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might sound ancient to teens but I don't understand why migrate to tik tok when snapchat and instagram story does the same thing?

I’m trying to know what the deal was on that Tolliver “foul” on Lebron? I get that refs make bad calls and give Lebron the benefit of the doubt but how do they review it and say the foul stands.... that’s embarrassing for the league imo

I’m trying to know what the deal was on that Tolliver “foul” on Lebron? I get that refs make bad calls and give Lebron the benefit of the doubt but how do they review it and say the foul stands.... that’s embarrassing for the league imo
Tolliver's knee clipped Bron's heel.

Wowwwwwww after watching this video, Kuzma clearly doesn't approve of Lebrons parenting skills. Wish he wouldn't be so cryptic about it tho

the dissension is here :smh:

just hit me that kuz closer to bronny's age than lebron :lol:

Last edited:

I don't even know what you're ranting about then, because I didn't even pick the Celtics to get to the Finals. I was simply responding to all the Magic > Celtics and Nets > Celtics posts that a few of the MLGA guys were insisting (and putting money on) before the season started.

Tik Tok is based in China right?

Dunno who I’d rather let mine my data Zuck or Xi

Tolliver's knee clipped Bron's heel.
You think it was a foul?

This is the play for those that missed -

It’s clear lebron inadvertently grazed tolliver with his foot..... Maybe it was an offensive foul lol. I’m playin but that is a no call and for them to uphold it on replay is a joke

Last edited:
Ignorant comment
how so?

Last edited:
Denver & Houston both in the bottom third of the league in SOS.... that still matters or nah?
My west tiers so far (some of these teams haven’t played each other)

LA teams
Dallas Houston (I believe it’s a winnable series for Dallas if they match up)
Denver Utah (not convinced Denver is better than Utah though they have yet to play this season)

this thread is really good when the lakers win. when the lakers lose its polluted with do be do and zodogg like comments and internet gangs sounding like 12 year olds.

when the lakers win everyone talks about other things going on in the nba and the zodoggs end up fighting with other zodoggs lol

Who’s overrating Simmons? Lol no one is calling him an MVP candidate and he’s a borderline all star. I slander him at any given moment. He’s more disappointing than overrated

anyone who thinks he’s a borderline all star

this thread is really good when the lakers win. when the lakers lose its polluted with do be do and zodogg like comments and internet gangs sounding like 12 year olds.

when the lakers win everyone talks about other things going on in the nba and the zodoggs end up fighting with other zodoggs lol

How bad is a groin strain or the likes?

how so?

No shots.

Just skimmed through the articles and nothing proves what you are saying lol (using tik tok will give Xi/China government your data). Try to get your news from other than US sources, especially anything regarding China.

Tik Tok has been doing their best to disassociate themselves with China (you might know the steps they have been taking). Don't think it's fair to imply theyre China's puppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom