THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just turned this on, whats going on? Luka concussion? ThJ hurt?

Dwight dunking all over the place?

THJ hurt his hamstring after a dunk

Luka had an awkward landing. He iight tho

Dwight making free throws and dunking

Don’t know about THJ, but Luka was going up and got hit while he was in the air and fell straight on his back, which caused his head to snap back and hit the floor. just went back to the locker room.

When I was in high school, during a basketball practice I jumped to catch a high pass and a guy hit me while I was in the air. Next thing I remember, I was in mid-conversation with a girl in the stands. I got told later I fell on my back and hit my head on the court - similar to what happened to Luka. I never got worked up for a concussion, but I bet I had one.

Lakers next game is Wednesday against the Suns, and the Friday, if there was ever a time to give AD & Bron a much needed rest it would be then. Possible to give them a full 4 days off.

Lakers next game is Wednesday against the Suns, and the Friday, if there was ever a time to give AD & Bron a much needed rest it would be then. Possible to give them a full 4 days off.
they can get plenty rest between these days

What about children! Won’t someone think about the children!

1577679220096.png

When I was in high school, during a basketball practice I jumped to catch a high pass and a guy hit me while I was in the air. Next thing I remember, I was in mid-conversation with a girl in the stands. I got told later I fell on my back and hit my head on the court - similar to what happened to Luka. I never got worked up for a concussion, but I bet I had one.

similar experience. I went for a block and the guy ducked. I woke up on the bench feeling like I’d been sleep for hours. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom