THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be careful with quotes like this. This along the lines of 'im back, I'm here'

So if he has a game where he's wild buns...he hurt again?

This white dude on htown nice

His pops a brother :lol:

0380DC0A-55D7-4A64-98DA-C042CF9B22DB.jpeg

What I imagine Blake Griffin kids would look like. I grew up with this one dude. Blonde hair and blue eyes....his pops looked like Al B Sure. Didn’t believe the rumors yo had a black Dad, till he scooped us one day. Mind blown :lol:.

His pops a brother :lol:

0380DC0A-55D7-4A64-98DA-C042CF9B22DB.jpeg

What I imagine Blake Griffin kids would look like. I grew up with this one dude. Blonde hair and blue eyes....his pops looked like Al B Sure. Didn’t believe the rumors yo had a black Dad, till he scooped us one day. Mind blown :lol:.
Pops from that jerome boateng cloth

Lowkey seent it coming this summer

Just wanna say that SGA is a star, and could look the part as soon as next season if doc gives him the reigns and let him be a PG

He was so damn good last year and if you squint hard enough you can see the makings of an all star by year 3.

SGA the starboy. Hooper for real.

Is it still funny to include SGA in AD trade packages?

SGA is so damn good. **** :pimp:

SGA is a star

HIM HIM lawdog1 lawdog1 they laughed when we tried to tell them how good SGA was. Starboy

Gotta be careful with quotes like this. This along the lines of 'im back, I'm here'

So if he has a game where he's wild buns...he hurt again?

Can’t forget when he said “lot ppl gonna be surprised this year”
He needs to stay off social media for a bit and just grind

Was that actually a thing? I thought everyone rocked with SGA here for the most part. He was one of those kids at UK you could tell just played like a pro.

Yes, it was. I distinctly remember someone in here earlier this season - a Lakers fan, I believe - say something like “I thought Clippers fans were just gassing SGA up, but he’s good for real.” That wasn’t new.

It’s so nice watching normal modern basketball teams that can shoot and not turn the ball over every other play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom