THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was dominating a practice when I was red shirted, went up for a rebound and one of my teammates elbows went right into the bridge of my nose. Nose broke, head snapped backwards, was vomiting for about 3 hours straight after that. Fingers and toes all contracted and went numb. Scary times, definitely a bad concussion.

Had to get out of concussion protocol (2 weeks) to
get nose surgery. Was walking around campus with a swollen crooked nose and a black eye from all the blood pooling to one side. Made for some funny stories and even got me some yambs (right around Halloween time). Now my nose beautiful like a Jenner after surgery, but concussions suck for real.

For anyone who has ever pulled their groin...the fact LeBron not only hasn’t missed a game since that Christmas game but he played 37 minutes last night and 31 minutes and counting tonight shows there’s absolutely nothing wrong with this dude’s groin. He would not be able to even run or change directions, let alone play 70 minutes in back to back nights right afterwards.

For anyone who has ever pulled their groin...the fact LeBron not only hasn’t missed a game since that Christmas game but he played 37 minutes last night and 31 minutes and counting tonight shows there’s absolutely nothing wrong with this dude’s groin. He would not be able to even run or change directions, let alone play 70 minutes in back to back nights right afterwards.
You got the answers huh?

period.

Who said he pulled his groin?

dont hate. bron just on another level

You got the answers huh?

Pulled my groin plenty of times playing basketball and running track.

Who said he pulled his groin?

So what groin injury did he “aggravate” then? There’s literally only a couple things you can have wrong with your groin muscle. And there’s nobody no matter what kind of pain tolerance you have that’s running and cutting up and down an NBA floor for 70+ minutes in two nights if there was any type of pull or tear in their groin.

I seen paul pierce comeback in the finals after tearing his ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom