THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what the TNT guys were trying to say is that if you're 7'3 there's no reason you should be so trash in the post when you have such a natural advantage. The analytics say he's not good at it, the former players say work on your game

World's most interesting athlete

kobe’s ****in dope

but also, lots of athletes who play outside of the US speak multiple languages. still remember when ibaka gave a post game presser in three languages. Wild impressive

World's most interesting athlete

tenor.gif

Embiid & the Sixers bought into the "stomach bug" excuse for him playing like **** against the Raptors last year... you should sit this out

His big *** had one to many milkshakes and tried to blame that for becoming Pau's nephew for a series

Go back and read posts from back then when that happened. I never believed he ever had a stomach bug.

Are you that obsessed with LeBron that you feel the need to bring up a team/player completely irrelevant to the situation just to change the topic?

Go back and read posts from back then when that happened. I never believed he ever had a stomach bug.

Are you that obsessed with LeBron that you feel the need to bring up a team/player completely irrelevant to the situation just to change the topic?
what was the topic tho?

lebron doesnt have a groin tear cuz he ballin?

**** a few years back i tore the **** out of my groin nuts hanging out the sack and all and I still played every game in my 2015 tri valley church rec league tourney AND won the mvp

fam i don't even like Lebron, but you need to worry about your squad.

1) someone already told you he wasn't playing with a tear or strain, he had a contusion
2) you have the most often injured superstar in the league, go question & examine his health instead

To be more accurate, no other player in history even has 27K points, 8K rebounds and 6K assists. He has 33, 9 and 9.

Randle, D'Angelo and Pelicans getting dubs while putting up great numbers lately. All you need to ignore is ignore the fact that they play on 3 of the 4 worst teams in the league up to the final 10 days of 2019 and the "young core" are definitely NBA Champions.

The combination of LeBron coming out of HS right away being a problem plus him being a tank. Will make him have the GOAT stats.

The closer LeBron gets to Kareem's record, the more I appreciate what Kareem was able to do. I'm still 50/50 on whether LeBron can break it, because every 1K points at his point of his career can be his last with the injuries piling up. I remember at one point Kobe looked like he was well on his way to catch Kareem, but in the end he didn't even really get close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom