THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll get home in time to watch the jazz game. Regular sized clarkson flew in with the safety off, Quinn rehabilitated mudiay so far, clarkson is next

I can't remember the last time I dvr'd anything

Just sports or period?

I generally don’t DVR sporting events, but use it regularly for shows I like that I can’t catch when they air originally. But I suppose I could probably catch most of the same shows through some streaming service, so it’s probably unnecessary.

Just sports or period?

I generally don’t DVR sporting events, but use it regularly for shows I like that I can’t catch when they air originally. But I suppose I could probably catch most of the same shows through some streaming service, so it’s probably unnecessary.
Anything. Everything I want to watch is on an app

*edit

I suppose games that are blacked out on league pass would be the one exception. But in general if I miss a black out game, I'll watch highlights on YouTube

who has a subscription to the Athletic and can post the Clippers trade primer: Montrezl Harrell, Marcus Morris, Andre Iguodala and five players they could target article?

Just sports or period?

you’re missing out. That unlimited DVR on youtube tv is clutch. I have it set to recordall NBA,MLB, NFL, and USC football/bball games. I normally watch Clippers games an hour after they start so I can skip commercials. Catch up to the game by the last 5 min of the 4th quarter. life changing

you’re missing out. That unlimited DVR on youtube tv is clutch. I have it set to recordall NBA,MLB, NFL, and USC football/bball games. I normally watch Clippers games an hour after they start so I can skip commercials. Catch up to the game by the last 5 min of the 4th quarter. life changing
I do this with every rockets game which is why I don’t post in here till it’s over. I can’t do the constant commercials and free throws :lol:

Reactions: HIM
Or you could've just not got bent outta shape about "interesting". Y'all ready to go to war Luka if somebody not praising him like y'all do.

Again, I wasn’t bent out of shape and didn’t go to “war” about this. Just asked you some follow-up questions about you “interesting” comment.

And nobody asked you to praise him; just explain what’s interesting about him having a bad game.

The Warriors have been monitoring Karl-Anthony Towns’ situation in Minnesota. He’s under contract until 2023-24 but has less reason than Antetokounmpo to be thrilled with his team’s trajectory. This was a topic among multiple team executives at the recent G League Showcase, with a few relaying word that Towns is unhappy in Minnesota. The Wolves currently sit at 13th in the Western Conference, two spots ahead of the gap-year Warriors, looking at another lost season. While the Wolves might dream of a scenario where Russell teams up with his good friend Towns, the Warriors have a differing vision of how a trade between the two franchises could shake out.

this current active Wizards lineup is as bad as the first process year of the Sixers. They're running the offense through Jordan McRae and Ian Mahinmi right now. This is amazing.
Payton looked really good against the Knicks though.. like why he wasnt signed before type of good.

this current active Wizards lineup is as bad as the first process year of the Sixers. They're running the offense through Jordan McRae and Ian Mahinmi right now. This is amazing.

Garrison Matthews has a 20 pt half against the Heat.

This is the best worst team of all time
They dropped 40 in the 2nd Q lol whats going on

Bizarro world

who has a subscription to the Athletic and can post the Clippers trade primer: Montrezl Harrell, Marcus Morris, Andre Iguodala and five players they could target article?

I don’t have an Athletic subscription but just read an article that the Clippers are interested in Thad Young, which also said Mo Harkless is the player most likely to be moved by the Clippers in trade. An ”unnamed source” apparently said this stuff to the LA Times.

I think all this stuff is more just speculation right now than anything else.

They dropped 40 in the 2nd Q lol whats going on

Bizarro world

• Ian Mahinmi's career high is 20. He has 19 at halftime.
  • Garrison Mathews had a career high 24 in the first half. It's his 10th game.
  • Jordan Mc****ingRae has 20 at half time. Mostly on Jimmy Butler.

This is mostly against the Heat's starters.

I don't know what Scott Brooks has done...but he has one of the least talented teams in the league playing with supreme confidence every night

^^^ I feel like there are always some weird games between X-mas and New Years. It’s a hard period to stay focused on your job, even for NBAers, apparently.

• Ian Mahinmi's career high is 20. He has 19 at halftime.
  • Garrison Mathews had a career high 24 in the first half. It's his 10th game.
  • Jordan Mc****ingRae has 20 at half time. Mostly on Jimmy Butler.

This is mostly against the Heat's starters.

I don't know what Scott Brooks has done...but he has one of the least talented teams in the league playing with supreme confidence every night
They have nothing to lose, no expectations.

Not expecting this to continue second half though. Miamis too good.

Funny though, was considering wiz +8.5 (eventually +11) then i saw no beal and had me say nah.

:lol: look at it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom