THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and No. I feel like he’s coaching to not lose his job, more than actually allowing the players to develop. Losing Zion probably shifted his plan for the team. On the flip side, of Zion was healthy, would the ball still be in BI’s hands?
Agreed. I do think that they need to move Jrue to let Lonzo flourish.

Definitely got that vibe from Carlisle especially with the deflection to the triangle which nobody said

I'm saying, he's 7'3. Posting up SHOULD be his thing at least somewhat. Imagine a player as fast as Westbrook saying transition offense aint my thing. It's a waste. KP is tall for nothing at this point
Well, at least he’s been one of the best rim protectors so the height is being used on that end at least

With KP... He's contributing defensively and he's rebounding at a higher rate than you'd probably expect given his history.

He's playing hard and he's clearly working.

They're not going to win a title with him doing what he's doing offensively right now - but they're probably not winning a title right now even if he's 22 year-old Knicks KP on the offensive end.

I'm fine with where he's at right now. Ideally, you get him long-term back to the guy that was shooting near-50% on 2PA and near 40% on 3PA... Neither of those feels like that significant a stretch given his talent.

If that happens, they're in a damn good spot moving forward.

He is 7'3 and was guarded effectively by a 6'6 Danny Green, and had little to no impact on the boards either.

does it mess up the offense the way Simmons does no, does it significantly put a cap on the players ceiling absolutely. Not being able to take advantage of smaller defenders and having your bigman being able to be guarded by a guard is detrimental to teams.

why would he post up if he's not effective at it? Ben Simmons is a horrendous shooter and he gets slandered in here daily for not at least attempting & working on it.

A big part of the appeal of having a big who can shoot is that it draws out the defenses rim protectors, if i could just throw my guard on him it takes away most of the advantages.

01C0DB14-C0DF-4AFF-8103-94C0C92B88DD.jpeg

Is he? He was pretty good in LA. Might be a function of the offense/coaching

his speed on the break and his ability to throw pinpoint on the money passes in transition was one of his big calling cards before getting to the league.... and a strength of his the entire tenure with the Lakers.... i'm not sure where this narrative comes from.

I'm fully expecting some sort of advanced stat saying that he isn't, that also conveniently leaves out important real life factors.

A 7 footer who plays on the perimeter tore his ACL. Where was this energy when Hayward and PG were in their first year back from a broken foot. Not even a damn tear.

Mavs werent suppose to be this good this year anyway, the fact that their actually really good and KP is in the spotlight again so fast, all his deficiencies will be magnified.

I'll judge him next year. Also, i love Carlisle, but he's not necessarily putting him in the best spots to succeed. Like KP honestly looked 10x better as a Knick and that says a lot.

Whoever posted earlier that the games tonight suck wasn’t lying. Most definitely NOT interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom