THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Gasol had just as many all-star appearances, won DPOY and had way more team success. So, he was a more accomplished center between 2010 and 2020 than AD was. I didn’t say he was a better player.

AD literally has double the ASG, 1 more all NBA, 3 more All defense, and is a SIGNIFICANTLY better scorer.

yes Gasol had more team success, but that shouldn't be that much of a factor when one player is clearly in a different tier than the other.

Just heard this story for the first time, we live in a different time

Barkley, who said the remarks were meant as a joke, was quoted as saying after a tough Nov. 3 win over the underdog New Jersey Nets that “this is a game that if you lose, you go home and beat your wife and kids. Did you see my wife jumping up and down at the end of the game? That’s because she knew I wasn’t going to beat her.”

Asked by a reporter at the time if he wanted to reconsider the statement, Barkley replied, “Nah, print it.”

Just heard this story for the first time, we live in a different time

Barkley, who said the remarks were meant as a joke, was quoted as saying after a tough Nov. 3 win over the underdog New Jersey Nets that “this is a game that if you lose, you go home and beat your wife and kids. Did you see my wife jumping up and down at the end of the game? That’s because she knew I wasn’t going to beat her.”

Asked by a reporter at the time if he wanted to reconsider the statement, Barkley replied, “Nah, print it.”

thank goodness social media didn't exist back then. athletes wouldve just canceled themselves

I sort of remember that Barkley incident and, IIRC, he did get some heat for it, but nothing like what would happen if someone made that statement now.

That's ******* hilarious, but god damn. :rofl:

Type of thing that's only funny if you know it isn't true or just a joke, and you can never confirm.:lol:

Too many touch fouls being called yet Sabonis hasn’t been called once on his elbows in the lane

get it right for once

5 pts with 4 ******* mins left to go in the 2nd AHAHAH

Team is pathetic on the road.. whats sad is phills fans traveled to this game smh

^^^ By the time he got to the NBA, knee injuries had turned Arvydas Sabonis into a slow, floor bound player, but rumor has it that he was pretty athletic in his prime back in Lithuania/Russia. Young Sabas’ athleticism makes me think those rumors are probably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom