THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should mean more Pelle :nthat:

which is great to have as a rim protector i love it esp vs turner/sabonis type players but now its time to see other starter players step up..

need my guy simmons to give me a A+ effort on the offenseive side of the ball today with agressiveness

8qshznkih0841.jpg
Man, Jordan is gonna be the GOAT forever.

LeBron's numbers are insane, but to see how much more MJ did with so much less time is crazy.

Simmons has his best games with Embiid out, let's see aggressive Simmons again. We should not expect anything less than a W.

man i thought tyreke evans had next...he deserved that ROY

if steph didn't have to share the backcourt with monta ellis, he probably wouldve put up more gaudy numbers and taken ROY. but in hindsight, who cares.

Last edited:
Tyreke and Cousins show that it takes way more than just talent/skill to be great. Those two at the time definitely had next.

I mean cousins was still exceptionally good. injuries just completely flatlined his career.
cousins attitude and character was always in question. having watch tyreke his rookie year his entire season i never thought he was special at all. i remember people were hyped on here about tyreke and i always told them he wasnt that good. he was good example of an ok player looking good on a trash team

ESPN is trippin with their top 5 NBA players of the decade. it's probably a positional thing but they gotta bump AD off to make room for kawhi. no kawhi, that's ****ing egregious.

I guess the justification from them would be that they went by position and labeled AD as a center, rather than a forward. But it’s still dumb because AD doesn’t even consider himself a center and, even if he did, I’m not sure he was the best center of the 2010s. I think there’s a strong case for Marc Gasol as the top C of the last decade.

But ESPN is the LeBron slurping network and apparently that extends to his teammates as well. So it is what it is.

Lmao at AD being the best center of the decade only because he’s now lebrons teammate.

Draymond or Marc Gasol were not better players. They were just on better teams. Blake Griffin probably would’ve got the spot if he didn’t get hurt.

Man, Jordan is gonna be the GOAT forever.

LeBron's numbers are insane, but to see how much more MJ did with so much less time is crazy.

MJ's accomplishments are amazing, but his competition wasn't. He never played against a team with a legit big 3, let alone a big 4. Unless you consider Jeff Hornacek, Detlef Scrhrempf or Dan Majerle as parts of a big 3.

MJ's accomplishments are amazing, but his competition wasn't. He never played against a team with a legit big 3, let alone a big 4. Unless you consider Jeff Hornacek, Detlef Scrhrempf or Dan Majerle as parts of a big 3.
I keep trying to tell y’all. the 95-96 bulls would get curb stomped by the kd klay and steph warriors. they might win 1 game and that’s being generous

Lmao at AD being the best center of the decade only because he’s now lebrons teammate.

Draymond or Marc Gasol were not better players. They were just on better teams. Blake Griffin probably would’ve got the spot if he didn’t get hurt.

I disagree. Gasol had just as many all-star appearances, won DPOY and had way more team success. So, he was a more accomplished center between 2010 and 2020 than AD was. I didn’t say he was a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom