THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a low agility/low mobility kind of player already, not to mention injury prone. Not sure if putting on muscle helps that.

He could put on weight to push around players more on the block, but it might be at the expense of the rest of his game.

A guy like Giannis can bulk up in the weight room but keep his agility/mobility/speed...but KP? Idk. Maybe, he can.
i dont know what exactly the answer is.

but i do know that if KP is 7'3 and his primary defender is half a foot shorter than he is, he has to find a way to exploit that mismatch. period

But establishing better position has more to do with the physicality and strength of a player. A shorter player with good lower body strength can have kp struggling to establish position well enough.
kareemabduljabbar-wide-3wx.jpg

This is the greatest post player of all time. Look at him. Look at his legs

Next it’s gonna be his commercial schedules followed by his school schedule

As a Sixer fan you know it’s true though. Embiid has typically only cared about nationally televised games. This year he’s just taking it to the extreme and the whole team is as well.

kareemabduljabbar-wide-3wx.jpg

This is the greatest post player of all time. Look at him. Look at his legs
lower body strength doesn't = leg size

I'm sure Kareem was deceptively strong. He was a martial artist.

Also, look at the legs of the defenders Kareem was posting up

Lastly, maybe if KP had the sky hook maybe he'd be more effective in the post. That's something he'd have to work on though.

Last edited:
Kuzma hasn't done it much (at all?) this year, but he breaks out a running Skyhook every once in a while.

Ben Simmons throws up wild awkward hook shots all the time without a prayer of going in

When is John Wall supposed to be coming back? Saw a video of him doing windmills and **** in a gym a couple days ago. He looks ready to play right now.

February/March if they decide to bring him back this year

They might as well. I doubt they’re gonna be bad enough to be worse than the Knicks, Cavs, Bulls, Hawks, etc unless they sell off Bertans and some others by the deadline. They’re actually only three games back of the 8 seed with how bad the back of the East is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom