THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1577901780117.jpeg
Females still letting him smash?
Damn

These minorities actually hoop. Nerd lifestyle isn’t for them.

That's the thing though. It's like you can't be a minority and talk hoops unless you're Kendrick Perkins or Stephen Jackson :lol:

Like, why do we have to be 6'10 bucks in order to have our takes on hoop validated and they don't ya know.

That's the thing though. It's like you can't be a minority and talk hoops unless you're Kendrick Perkins or Stephen Jackson :lol:

Like, why do we have to be 6'10 bucks in order to have our takes on hoop validated and they don't ya know.
I like the ethos of your vision, it would definitely fill a niche. Fleshing it out would be fun

Shout outs to Chris Herring.

Shout outs to Chris Herring.

I love him on the Lowe Post and what he does w/538. I legit don't known many others in that space who are like him. I know of a few (Nekias does good work w/the Heat, Tony does good work w/the Jazz and the athletic, Chris Haynes of course) but need it to be louder.

And I'm a HUGE Lowe guy obviously and contrary to most in there I'm a huge bill Simmons guy too. KOC, Rusillo, I listen to them all tbh

Even as a clipper fan, LockedOnLakers and LFR do good stuff, I'm a fan of it all.

I love him on the Lowe Post and what he does w/538. I legit don't known many others in that space who are like him. I know of a few (Nekias does good work w/the Heat, Tony does good work w/the Jazz and the athletic, Chris Haynes of course) but need it to be louder.
Kelly Iko (Rockets), Stephen Noh (Bulls), J Michael (Pacers) and Jason Jones (Kings) to name a few other minorities that are on the beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom