THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierce didn't keep getting contracts for being a champion and veteran leadership while being a negative on the court.

I thought him quitting on the mavs would be the last straw, and somehow he’s played for 3-4 more teams even though he’s bad.

Nah man. Watch some of the Rondo playoff games at the end of the Big 3 era. Elite facilitator, good scorer, really good defender. Those teams wouldn’t have been **** without him.

His career arch is pretty interesting though. Not sure he was ever as good as he was during that time when he was 24-25 years old.
He was, but into his 30s this is getting ridiculous.
I thought him quitting on the mavs would be the last straw, and somehow he’s played for 3-4 more teams even though he’s bad.
I'm still shocked he wasn't blackballed out of the league for calling a ref a ******.

E4543AA9-31D3-430A-8DFB-4ADDA36503FA.jpeg

In this 30 and over spot (juicy’s joint in Decatur for future reference) wit my old joint but I’m like the youngest cat here :lol: ...These old ho’s freaking off tho, y’all wish me luck on that 1970’s 3 ball :nerd:
Hit the dougie to show them your youth

Brandon Ingram disappointing me out there. I bet the kid would score more than 24. :smh:

Don’t catch too many Laker games. Refs normally swallow their whistles like this for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom