THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracking and hoping for injury’s huh? Sad indeed
5I5s8.png
yeah sometimes i think these guys are drunk and dont actually know what they talking about. its ok not to hate the lakers everyday.

Again not even being sarcastic here, the Lakers were not supposed to be at this level, this quick at least. Some people in here were dead serious about the lakers being a 6th to 8th seed.... I said myself i wouldn't be surprised if they were 3rd-4th seed (figured load management would happen). So for an entirely new team to gel so well from the start is a big win in itself. This team still has a lot more space for growth that will come with continuity & a roster move or two :pimp:

We On track & ALA all 2020

BIG MAD

Oh. The we can’t beat teams over 500 narrative again :lol:

Almost halfway into the season and still the only team to beat Miami at home. :pimp:

Good W. The Pels suck overall, but they've won 4 straight and 5 of their last 6, and their last 3 wins were against Indy, Houston and Denver.

Loses are taking a toll on embiid oh jesus lolol he gonna go full butler soon aint he ? Hopefully he voices his opinion to the team and not the media constantly

simmons stepped the **** up last night wish i can say same bout few other starters but **** man horford/j rich aint do a damn ******* thing to help

Loses are taking a toll on embiid oh jesus lolol he gonna go full butler soon aint he ? Hopefully he voices his opinion to the team and not the media constantly

simmons stepped the **** up last night wish i can say same bout few other starters but **** man horford/j rich aint do a damn ****ing thing to help
That’s not what he wanted to say tho lol what he was implying that dudes (mainly Simmons) is making it harder for him and he has to give twice as much effort and still losing. That’s the toll he’s referring to. I highly doubt Jo would complain if he’s putting in work and winning

Ben was great last night BUT how often is he gonna play like that. That’s the real issue, he’s too inconsistent on when he wants to be aggressive and we’re always harping on Jo for not being aggressive enough when all that’s gonna do is wear him down quicker

We just need to accept the fact that Ben is a better version of Dray and not Giannis/Bron/Magic. That’s still a damn good player and integral piece. But as long as we’re still falling for the PG Simmons charade we ain’t doing **** lol

That’s not what he wanted to say tho lol what he was implying that dudes (mainly Simmons) is making it harder for him and he has to give twice as much effort and still losing. That’s the toll he’s referring to. I highly doubt Jo would complain if he’s putting in work and winning

Ben was great last night BUT how often is he gonna play like that. That’s the real issue, he’s too inconsistent on when he wants to be aggressive and we’re always harping on Jo for not being aggressive enough when all that’s gonna do is wear him down quicker

We just need to accept the fact that Ben is a better version of Dray and not Giannis/Bron/Magic. That’s still a damn good player and integral piece. But as long as we’re still falling for the PG Simmons charade we ain’t doing **** lol

what dude ? It wasnt hard for embiid when he was avg 27.5 last year with the same simmons but getting better play from other different starters..all the sudden its bens fault lol what about the pieces that were brought in j-rich/horford what have they done consistently ?? What about our bench this year being garbage

your hatred for simmons is wild its comical

You in embiids head ? Thats not what he wanted to say lol cmon

what dude ? It wasnt hard for embiid when he was avg 27.5 last year with the same simmons but getting better play from other different starters..all the sudden its bens fault lol what about the pieces that were brought in j-rich/horford what have they done consistently ?? What about our bench this year being garbage

your hatred for simmons is wild its comical

You in embiids head ? Thats not what he wanted to say lol cmon
It’s Bens fault that we are forcing scorers to be spot up shooters to appease to him being a PG yes lol

I don’t hate Ben at all. Just needs to not be a PG for the team to go to the next level and it’s obvious. Jo has called him out just recently on taking shots when it’s there and getting out of your comfort zone

Is our roster talented. Yes.
Are the players used correctly. Hell no
Who’s the main issue? Brett Brown
Who’s the one guy that refuses to do the one thing the coach and players have asked him to do? Ben
whats the one way to get Ben involved and the offense flowing without Ben shooting? Move him to the 4 and having another PG/creator out there

it’s really that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom