THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Davis has been saying the right things about being out of the rotation but now a G Leaguer is getting minutes too

Hard to believe he isn't able to contribute to this team :smh:

I swear it’s been rumored. I believe Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat expounded on it some time ago

You might be right, but I haven’t seen that. Only rumors I’ve seen so far this season involved Harkless or Zubac.

Unless games like today start happening regularly, I’d be pretty surprised if they trade a major piece. They’re record is really good when they’re at full strength, including against other top teams in the league (except the Bucks). So I think they’ll roll the dice with this roster, rather than significantly shaking things up mid-season.

Related to my previous post; most Clippers trade rumors that get spread widely in the media end up being wrong.

You might be right, but I haven’t seen that. Only rumors I’ve seen so far this season involved Harkless or Zubac.

Unless games like today start happening regularly, I’d be pretty surprised if they trade a major piece. They’re record is really good when they’re at full strength, including against other top teams in the league (except the Bucks). So I think they’ll roll the dice with this roster, rather than significantly shaking things up mid-season.
Woj mentioned Trez I believe with Lowe on the trade special, due to the fact that LAC will need to offer up a bag this summer

Trez has definitely been floating in trade rumors since the summer time (there were questions about his rim protection) though at this point what kind of value you getting.. especially if you're trying to get a title as soon as this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom