THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only kawactus stayed here
I dont think he ever wanted to stay. if clippers didnt force paul george out of okc koala would have been a laker. he clearly wanted to go to southern california but he wasnt about being on a team all by himself. probably got butthurt when the lakers traded for ad too. you never know what that ***** thinking. I saw him once on the bench talkin to himself for like 5 minutes

There's nothing hypothetical about kawhi and his camp saying they won't come if pg doesn't. I don't concern myself with the deals that brought LeBron and AD to the Lakers. They're Lakers and that's all that matters.

Opening day meant everything prior to, so did Xmas. But now the Lakers are 0-2 and it means nothing? Ok buddy.
who said that? the voices in your head?

Kyrie pulls this and he's a cancer. Love does it and he's mentally unwell 🤔
j0sh4Yc.png

You telling me Kawhi played 35 minutes in a 26 point loss to a Grizzlies team that's 11th in the West? Yikes.
they should have rested koala earlier for tomorrows game

some koala is better than no koala

koalas career is going to be an interesting 30 for 30

How did the premiere wing defenders in the league let the grizzlies drop 140 pts on their heads?

who said that? the voices in your head?
Who said what? That the Lakers were puffing their chest out before both games against the Clippers like they meant everything and stuck their heads in a hole after they lost? That's common knowledge.

Again, that's the Lakers fans playbook: Come outside with baby oil on your chest when the Lakers win/Clippers or Celtics lose. Go ghost or make excuses when the Lakers lose.

That's y'all schtick. I get it.

Who said what? That the Lakers were puffing their chest out before both games against the Clippers like they meant everything and stuck their heads in a hole after they lost? That's common knowledge.

Again, that's the Lakers fans playbook: Come outside with baby oil on your chest when the Lakers win/Clippers or Celtics lose. Go ghost or make excuses when the Lakers lose.

The lakers dont have fans. Only kobe/ lebron happy meal boys

isnt that what every fanbase does? my man which laker fan hurt you that you think laker fans are any different than any other fanbase?

1578184747053.gif

This must be part of the Clippers plan in preparing for the postseason right, ain't that the excuse when they lose?

I don't recall Clippers fans (in here) having too many excuses when we lose. A loss is a loss and this is a bad one.

Exactly. I honestly don’t know where Lakers fans come up with some of the stuff they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom