THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ If LeBron never signed with the Lakers, he probably would have gotten extended in LA. He ended up in a weird situation, as compared to other high draft picks. He should think about that.

Facts? That's literally a hypothetical :lol:. And by that logic LeBron was included in the AD trade but nobody says that because it sounds silly. Congrats on winning the LA championship
There's nothing hypothetical about kawhi and his camp saying they won't come if pg doesn't. I don't concern myself with the deals that brought LeBron and AD to the Lakers. They're Lakers and that's all that matters.

where should I send the team’s regular season championship rings to? balmer’s coke supplier?
Opening day meant everything prior to, so did Xmas. But now the Lakers are 0-2 and it means nothing? Ok buddy.

There's nothing hypothetical about kawhi and his camp saying they won't come if pg doesn't. I don't concern myself with the deals that brought LeBron and AD to the Lakers. They're Lakers and that's all that matters.

You can't prove that Kawhi wouldn't have signed without the PG trade because that's a hypothetical situation. The PG trade actually happened so there's no way to know if Kawhi was posturing or if he would've signed with the clippers regardless the same way LeBron ended up signing with the Lakers even tho they couldn't make an immediate trade. Kawhi was intent on signing with LAC and would've signed even without the trade and that's a fact. See how that sounds?

B9EDA934-AD00-410B-B6B0-AC06B8990F1E.png

Bron knows
Drake and Bron mentions within a week. He’s on his way up

You can't prove that Kawhi wouldn't have signed without the PG trade because that's a hypothetical situation. The PG trade actually happened so there's no way to know if Kawhi was posturing or if he would've signed with the clippers regardless the same way LeBron ended up signing with the Lakers even tho they couldn't make an immediate trade. Kawhi was intent on signing with LAC and would've signed even without the trade and that's a fact. See how that sounds?
Doesn't matter anyway. Kawhi and pg are Clippers. That's all that matters. To go back and forth over how and why is useless. Especially when I know Lakers fans playbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom