THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my 5th CES with this company. We have a booth I have 74 appointments/interviews I have to give. Good thing is we get a $150 per diem so $750 for the week. $400 of that will go to the books :lol:

Gonna be my last CES though. Between this, E3 (which always overlaps with the nba finals) and a few other smaller shows we do each year, I’m burned out.

The first couple of times is pretty exciting, but I do understand how you can burn out. It's a lot of work, especially CES where you sometimes have to work through the holidays. It is definitely a memory I will keep forever. That Encore washroom was bigger and fancier than my entire Condo. lol We setup our internal office there while we hosted our clients in the other rooms.

I do have E3 on my bucket list to visit as a fan. Is it worth attending?

he's adapted his game to the modern era by stretching out to the arc and become a better ball handler
he'll be back
not like hes having microfracture surgery right ?

I’m more thinking about the cumulative impact of all the surgeries he’s had. Both his knees have already been operated on a lot. Makes me wonder if he’s at a point where he’ll always feel some soreness due to scar tissue, loss of cartilage, etc.

Debating if I should cop some tickets to the Pacers-Hornets game tonight for the hell of it. Only like $50 plus taxes and fees for 15th row right in the middle.

makes absolutely zero sense to trade Kuz for Morris considering we would have to give up two players, And Morris role would be exactly what Kuz's role is now, except he's much more of a blackhole & a better defender.

Debating if I should cop some tickets to the Pacers-Hornets game tonight for the hell of it. Only like $50 plus taxes and fees for 15th row right in the middle.
Do it. That's cheap as hell.

Was thinking about going to Cs/Wiz tonight, but Kemba isn't playing, Beal is questionable, and tickets are a bit more expensive than I'd like given the situation.

riiiiight-gif-1.gif

Ah yes, but the Lakers who are 3-5 against top 4 seeds so far this year are Showtime 2.0. Got it.

“Top 4 seeds” is a rolling metric. Are you sure that’s the record with teams who were Top 4 at the time the Lakers played them or are you looking at who the Top 4 teams are right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom