THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Top 4 seeds” is a rolling metric. Are you sure that’s the record with teams who were Top 4 at the time the Lakers played them or are you looking at who the Top 4 teams are right now?
I'm talking about their records right now. But I'd bet a lot of it is pretty similar. 2 losses to the Clippers, 1 loss to the Bucks, 1 loss to the Raptors, 1-1 with the Nuggets, and 2-0 against the Heat. Haven't played the Celtics or Rockets yet. Perhaps Dallas was in the top 4 during some of their games? Maybe Indiana too? Not sure anybody has those two teams finishing top 4 by the time the season is over though.

I'm talking about their records right now. But I'd bet a lot of it is pretty similar. 2 losses to the Clippers, 1 loss to the Bucks, 1 loss to the Raptors, 1-1 with the Nuggets, and 2-0 against the Heat. Haven't played the Celtics or Rockets yet. Perhaps Dallas was in the top 4 during some of their games? Maybe Indiana too? Not sure anybody has those two teams finishing top 4 by the time the season is over though.

hopefully they can overcome this terrible record against top 4 teams 35 games into the season and win a championship. Seems like it’s pretty indicative of a terrible postseason to come. Darn!

hopefully they can overcome this terrible record against top 4 teams 35 games into the season and win a championship. Seems like it’s pretty indicative of a terrible postseason to come. Darn!
Who is saying anything is indicative of a terrible postseason?

Also that Hawks team would've been in the finals had it not been for Bron still policing the East.

So it's sort of a compliment :nthat:

Especially when you take into account Celtics fans don't consider this team to have Championship potential anyways.

I’d be lying if I said I haven’t wondered if we’d be just as good if we kept SGA and just signed Kawhi. But Kawhi wasn’t coming without PG, so it doesn’t really matter.

Toronto was 3-1 against Philly last season and it came down to a last second buzzer beater in game 7. Milwaukee was 3-1 against Toronto in the regular season. Boston was 3-1 against Philly and didn't make it out the second round. Houston was 3-1 against Golden state. OKC was 4-0 against Portland. Denver was 3-1 against Portland.

I swear every year yall forget that the playoffs is a completely different ballgame :lol:. That's why it looks silly as hell to put so much importance on regular season matchups

Toronto was 3-1 against Philly last season and it came down to a last second buzzer beater in game 7. Milwaukee was 3-1 against Toronto in the regular season. Boston was 3-1 against Philly and didn't make it out the second round. Houston was 3-1 against Golden state. OKC was 4-0 against Portland. Denver was 3-1 against Portland.

I swear every year yall forget that the playoffs is a completely different ballgame :lol:. That's why it looks silly as hell to put so much importance on regular season matchups
One of your MLGA kinfolk was going on and on about how much it meant to beat the Warriors in the regular season last year. Y’all did beat em and didn’t end up in the playoffs.

No need to name names on who said. We keeping that same energy

I’d be lying if I said I haven’t wondered if we’d be just as good if we kept SGA and just signed Kawhi. But Kawhi wasn’t coming without PG, so it doesn’t really matter.
SGA or shamet would be getting dealt one way or another.

One of your MLGA kinfolk was going on and on about how much it meant to beat the Warriors in the regular season last year. Y’all did beat em and didn’t end up in the playoffs.

No need to name names on who said. We keeping that same energy

It's THUG LIFE on mines, I don't know what this mlga foolery is about. Everybody was touching the warriors last season. It really didn't mean anything. Some fanbases were ranting and raving about losing to the warriors in the 1st round. Not naming names tho :nerd:

It's THUG LIFE on mines, I don't know what this mlga foolery is about. Everybody was touching the warriors last season. It really didn't mean anything. Some fanbases were ranting and raving about losing to the warriors in the 1st round. Not naming names tho :nerd:
Not you but you know exactly who I’m referring to lol

that fan base wasnt supposed to be there lol

you good tho :nthat:

I want to know who else was on Kawhi's list of preferred teammates.

Ah yes, but the Lakers who are 3-5 against top 4 seeds so far this year are Showtime 2.0. Got it.

and still the second best record in the league when we were supposed to be "struggling to make the playoffs" :lol:

meanwhile ya'll window is wide open in terms of getting smacked in the second round yearly :pimp:, i am so envious.

Marcus Morris will come at too high of a price for what is sure to be a rental. He seems very serious about wanting to stay in New York. The idea of a team from California trading for a guy who publicly started that he wants to be near Philadelphia seems crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom